VEHICLE LOCATED SOUTHAMPTON
- LAYOUT – FRONT DINETTE MAKES SINGLE BED USING FRONT SEAT ROTATED – MID KITCHEN & BATHROOM - REAR TWIN SINGLES OVER GARAGE
- 4 BELTED TRAVELLING SEATS
- WIND OUT AWNING
- LATEST FIAT DUCATO DASHBOARD LAYOUT WITH LARGE FLOATING SCREEN MULTI MEDIA DISPLAY
- 140 BHP
- CLIMATE CONTROL AIR CONDITIONING
- AS NEW
From one of Germany’s finest Motorhome manufacturers the Dethleffs Trend T 6717 EB this vehicle has a lovely modern fresh feel to it with the Twin Singles over garage layout there is plenty of storage and 3 berths for family travel. Based on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis with the 2.2 ltr Turbo Diesel MultiJet engine in the 140bhp form with the 6 speed manual gearbox. It has had its 1st habitational service at Southwest Motorhomes 08/23. Still covered by Dethleffs warranty untill 7/24 for the Habitation area & also for the Fiat Cab. The cab benefits from: power assisted steering; digital dashboard display; electric windows front; electric adjustable & heated mirrors; cruise control; climate control air conditioning; floating screen multi media display inc Dab radio, blue tooth phone & streaming; navigation; reverse camera screen, lane change; traction control; Remis blinds to front & side screens.
We enter the motorhome on the offside immediately
opposite the habitation door is the dinette with an L shaped sofa the forward
facing seats have two x 3 point seats belts.
The table is fixed to the floor and can used in many positions. The front seats rotate to join this area so
you could easily seat 5 people around the table whilst entertaining on
site. There’s a TV point to the left of
the habitation door. At night the table
can drop down and make a single bed with the use of an infill cushion and
rotated front seats for the legs.
The area is flooded with light from the front Skylight which you dont get with the overhead bed option.
Moving rear is the L shaped kitchen which consist of: brushed metal round sink with chrome mixer tap; 3 gas burner hob with glass cover. Below the counter is a good sized oven & grill there is plenty of cupboard and drawer space for all your holiday provisions. To the left is a tall Thetford absorber fridge with freezer box, this can be powered automatically by: 240v, 12v or gas depending if you are plugged in on site or wild camping.
Opposite the kitchen is the all in one bathroom with a Thetford fresh water flush swivel head cassette style toilet. The shower area has a clever rotating wall that opens to keep the toilet area dry whilst in use.
Finally to the rear is the main bedroom with twin singles over garage. This accessed by fixed steps. The bed can also be made up into a large double bed with the use of and infill cushion and can then be accessed by a small ladder. There is storage to the foot of both beds.
Heating and Hot Water is supplied by a Truma Gas & Electric powered combination boiler.
Vehicle Weight 3499 kg ; Length 6.96m; Width 2.33m; Height 2.94m
This vehicle can be driven by anyone with a full UK driving licence with no restrictions.
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ Trend 6717 ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.