Coronavirus - The Steps We Take to Ensure Your Safety
Your health and safety is our primary concern. Fortunately, our service works in a way that could have been designed to operate in line with both government Coronavirus guidelines and everyday common sense. We are uniquely organised to operate remotely and in fact, you can buy or sell a motorhome with us without having close contact with any other person. We can do this while still providing our renowned high level of service and of course, we still handle the financial aspects of the transaction in the most secure way possible.
So, if you are in any way concerned about Coronavirus, please read our guidelines for protecting you below and feel free to call us and discuss this in person if you wish to:
The Safe Process for Motorhome Sellers
- Contact us by phone on 01623 397888, email us or complete this form on our website in the normal way
- Your broker will come and take details of your motorhome
- If you do not wish to have contact with the broker in person, you can leave the keys in the motorhome for them or in any other safe place
- After taking details, your broker will call you to discuss the price and marketing of your motorhome
- Your broker will deal with all enquiries on your behalf
- Your broker will deal directly with the buyer - you do not need to meet your buyer
- All financial aspects of the transaction can take place with personal contact
- Once you have cleared funds in your bank account, your broker will conduct the handover to the buyer for you
- Our brokers use disposable latex gloves and hand sanitiser whilst in your motorhome
The Safe Process for Motorhome Buyers
- The broker will send you pictures, videos and provide all of the information you need in the usual way
- When you view a motorhome the broker will take the necessary safety measures
- You may request that they keep a safe distance and do not enter the vehicle with you - they won't be offended!
- All discussions about the motorhome can be done at a safe distance
- All financial aspects of the transaction can take place safely
- Your broker can do the handover process at a safe distance and provide a video for future reference
- Our brokers use disposable latex gloves and hand sanitiser
- View motorhomes for sale here
The Market is Active!
As people are coming to realise that they will be holidaying in the UK for some time to come, there has been a surge in interest in motorhomes and caravans. There are plenty of active buyers and sellers out there and we are taking deposits on motorhomes every day.
The Motorhome Depot Team