For sale we have this very attractive 2016 VW T6, 4-Berth, 5-Seatbelts Campervan converted by CamperKing in 2022. Finished in gleaming white and bronze, with 20” silver alloy wheels.
Based on a 2.0 litre, AdBlue Engine with 5-speed manual gearbox, electric window/mirrors and reversing sensors.
This campervan is in Laurencekirk in the county of Kincardine.
Note – The campervan remains with the seller and therefore before organising a viewing, to give you a good idea of layout and condition I have taken over 150 photos of this campervan both internally and externally. Please get in touch by e-mail at [email protected] or give me a call on 07508 439 147 to request the photos.
The campervan has the following specification –
• Webasto blown-air diesel heating
• 2-burner gas hob
• 12v fridge with freezer compartment
• Leisure battery
• 40 litre onboard water tank
• Stainless-steel sink with cold water tap
• 12V lighting
• Pop-top with double mattress and safety net for the kids
• Crash-tested rock and roll double bed
• Kiravans double swivel passenger seat
• Tinted rear windows
• Rear black-out blinds
• 2 x 240v sockets
• 4 x USB sockets
• Clip-off dining table
• Small coffee table for the double passenger seat
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.