PRICE REDUCED BY £3000, THE MOTORHOME NEEDS TO GO AS OWNER IS MOVING
- ABSOLUTE BARGAIN AT THIS PRICE
- - -
LOCATED IN FARNHAM, SURREY
- REAR FIXED DOUBLE BED
- FIAT 2.3 TDI, 130 BHP, 6 SPEED MANUAL
- LOW PROFILE
- FIAMMA AWNING & BIKE RACK
Swift Bolero 680 FB, 2008 Model, 4 Berth, Fiat 2.3 TDI, 130 BHP and a six speed manual gearbox. Good service history and an MOT that run through to 25th March 2020, the cam belt was replaced in June 2017 and just 31,474 miles on the clock.
- Step inside and the lounge / dining area is to your left, with two parallel sofas that convert to a double bed in the evening. A large dining table is provided and stores away in a dedicated locker when not in use. The two front seats swivel to face the habitation area and there are sunroofs that provide plenty of natural daylight. Upper aircraft style lockers and under seat storage available.
- The kitchen is well specified with a round stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, a dual fuel hob with three gas burners and an electric hotplate, gas grill and oven beneath, a microwave has been fitted into a cupboard above the hob but could be removed if preferred. Opposite is a Thetford 3-way powered tall fridge with separate freezer, plus there are plenty of cupboards to store away your holiday provisions.
- The main feature is the bedroom, with a fixed French bed that raises on gas struts to reveal a large storage area, that can also be accessed via an external locker door. There are upper aircraft style storage lockers, a Mini-Heki sunroof providing natural daylight, a TV point is provided and there is a large wardrobe with hanging rail.
- The washroom has good sized washbasin with chrome mixer tap, a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush, a shower area that has two perspex screens to section it off from the toilet and the washbasin area with a chrome rising rail and shower handset. A cabinet above the toilet and a cupboard below the sink provide storage for your washroom items.
- Truma combi-boiler providing blown-air central heating and hot water, wood effect flooring, black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout. The internal habitation door handle requires replacing, you will have to order one from Swift.
- The cab has 2 swivelling seats, built-in sliding privacy blinds, a Blaupunkt CD Tuner with i-Pod input and Travel Pilot navigation system, electric windows, mirrors and central locking.
- Outside you have a roof mounted TV aerial, Fiamma bike rack for two cycles, a large Fiamma wind-out sun canopy, gas locker with bottle provided and a mains hook-up lead. A full sized spare wheel is also provided and stored under the bed.
- GVW 3500Kg, Length 7.04m, Width 2.33m, Height 2.77m.
- The maximum weight is 3500Kg, therefore this motorhome can be driven by anyone of any age on a normal full UK driving licence.
- For a link to around 200 photos giving a virtual photo tour then please contact Mark with your NAME & EMAIL whilst quoting 'BOLERO'. You can also text that same information to 07810 300662. [email protected]
- Warranty's are available, please ask for details.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.