VEHICLE LOCATED SOUTHAMPTON
- MASSIVE SPEC
- 4 BERTH
- ELECTRIC POP TOP
- 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC GEARBOX
- UPGRADED COMMAND SYSTEM
- BIRDS EYE CAMERA SCREEN FOR EXCELLENT MANOEVERING
- WIND OUT AWNING
- SAFARI ROOM
- SOLAR PANEL
- REMOVABLE TOW BAR
- OUTSIDE SHOWER POINT
- OBSIDIAN BLACK WITH BLACK LEATHER
- POLAR FRONT SCREEN & POP TOP SURROUND
- TABLE & CHAIRS
- ROOF BARS
- ELECTRIC OPENING SIDE DOOR & TAILGATE - TAILGATE ALSO SPLIT OPENS
- UPRATED REAR SPRINGS FOR EXCEPTIONAL WEIGHT HANDLING
- ULEZ FREE
- THIS VEHICLE IS KITTED UP READY TO GO CAMPING - EXTRAS AVAILABLE BY NEGOTIATION.
The Marco Polo is the epitome of the ‘Camper Van’, those clever people at Mercedes have produced a vehicle that closes the circle, a chassis that is completely in harmony with its camping capability. The VW California fades into the mundane in comparison to this exquisite build. So if you are looking for something a little special that can be used as a daily driver and a very capable camper look no further.
As you would expect the V250 Sport version of this Vito chassis is well appointed as you would want in any luxury vehicle. The engine a 2.2 litre diesel engine with add blue, giving 190 BHP through the silky smooth 7 speed automatic gearbox. It was originally an ex demo from Hull Mercedes with the current owner having had it since. It has a full Mercedes service history. The cab benefits from: Electric windows; Electric adjustable & folding heated mirrors; climate control air conditioning also ducted rear; multi function leather steering wheel; birds eye camera system; seat heating front. Command entertainment and connectivity are at your fingertips with the advanced infotainment system. Listen to your favourite music, access the navigation, and stay connected with Bluetooth and smartphone integration.
We enter the camper on the drivers side via an electric door into the dinette area. The upholstery is a sumptuous black leather all round. The rear seats have 2 x 3 point lap & diagonal seat belts for travelling passengers. The rear seats are split in two and electrically operated so can be reclined for comfort or for ease of making up the large double bed. The head of the bed can also be inclined for reading in bed. There is a foldable sliding table attached to the kitchen units & the front two seats rotate to join the area to comfortably entertain 4 people. With the pop top in the raised position there is a feeling of light & space throughout.
The side kitchen finished in crème & piano black consists of: Bowl shaped stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap; 2 burner gas hob, top mounted fridge box with sliding shelf. There is plenty of cupboard and drawer space for all your holiday kit. The crockery drawer has a moulded infill for the contents to stop any annoying rattles.
Above the living space is the second double bed, the roof can be raised electrically for ease of use. When not in use the base board raises to give the extra living height. While lowered the bed is accessed via the front seats. There is a polar screen and pop top surround accessory for comfort for even the coldest climates.
Heating supplied by water/aux heater option which can be operated remotely.
Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight 3100kg; Length 5.14m; Width 2.24m; Height 1.98m.
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this motorhome then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ Marco Polo ’. You can also text me Giles that same information to 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.