Owned since 2011, non smokers Well maintained and serviced annually
Comfortably carries 3 large horses (up to 16.3hh) or 4 ponies.
MOT until Oct 2018
Starts first time and is used all year round, Reliable and easy to drive
Ramp recently replaced
Day living includes:
* Seating for 4 people comfortably
* Under seat storage, Over head shelving
* 3 burner gas hob
* Cut through to cab
* Tilt cab
*Horse camera - night and day mode, Internal lighting for both the living and horse area
* Tack locker, Skirting lockers on both sides
* Hydraulic ramp
* Tie up rings on both side
* Rug racks and additional bridle hooks in the horse area
* Head partitions
FINANCE AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO STATUS. PART EXCHANGE WELCOME. For more information, a video of the vehicle and extra photographs please call Mark on 01744 326996 or 07496 883258. VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT. Horsebox is located near Blackburn Lancashire.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.