VEHICLE LOCATED PORTSMOUTH
- LAYOUT FRONT DINNETTE - MID KITCHEN AND BATHROOM - REAR TWIN SINGLES OVER GARAGE
- 2 BERTH
- 4 TRAVELLING SEATS
- GARAGED LAST 3 YEARS
- 240W SOLAR PANELS
- 1000W INVERTER FOR CHARGING ELECTRIC BIKES ETC
- MULTI MEDIA HEAD UNIT
- WIFI ON BOARD
- RECENT ALL NEW TYRES
- NEW HABITATION CHECK BEING DONE 03/08
- IN GARAGE BIKE RACK
- GASLOW REFILLABLE LPG BOTTLES
- BBQ POINT
- MAX AIR FAN ABOVE REAR BED FOR GREAT AIR CIRCULATION
- SECRET COMPARTMENT
- VERY RARE MODEL
- CAM BELT & SERVICE BEING DONE JULY/23
Another quality motorhome from the Hymer stable, the Exsis T 474 based on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis with the 2.3 litre Multijet diesel engine in this 160 bhp form* with the 6 speed manual box. This vehicle was registered in 03/2017 and has had 3 owners from new. It comes with a good service history, the last mechanical being 03/21 at 18k. Hab checks are 4 to date with the last being 08/22 and a new one booked for 08/23. The cab benefits from: Power Assisted Steering; Air Conditioning; Cruise Control; Hill Descent & Traction Control Plus; Electric Windows Front; Electric Heated Mirrors; Blaupunkt Multimedia System, including Bluetooth phone & streaming, Navigation; twin view Reverse Camera Screen; Remis Blinds to Front & Side Windows and a blackout curtain around the cab.
We enter the Motorhome on the driver’s side immediately to the right is the dinette which consists of an L shaped sofa the forward facing part of the seat has two lap and diagonal 3 point seat belts for travelling passengers. The front two seats rotate to join this area so you could easily seat 4/5 people if entertaining on site. The table can be positioned in the centre for ease of use. To the left of the habitation door a TV point with height adjustable TV bracket that can be positioned in the forward or rear viewing position.
Moving rear is the galley style kitchen this consists of a Full size oven & grill with a multi fuel hob, 3 gas burners & a 240v hotplate for use on site. Stainless sink with chrome mixer tap with glass lids to close. There is a worktop extension that can be utilized while cooking. Plenty of drawer and cupboard space for all your holiday provisions. Next to the kitchen there is a large high level Thetford Absorber Fridge with separate freezer compartment, this is fully automatic and can be powered by 240v, 12v or gas depending whether you’re plugged in on site or wild camping.
Opposite is the all in one Bathroom with a Thetford Cassette style toilet with fresh water flush. Above a clever foldable white sink with chrome mixer tap which stows away whilst not in use. It has a concertina curtain to keep the mirror clear & dry whilst showering. The head of the shower pulls out from the sink tap when in use.
Moving rear is the bedroom which is the Twin singles layout over large garage, this is accessed by two fixed steps with storage below. There is an infill cushion and ladder if you prefer to have the space as a large double bed. There is hanging space and storage under the foot of each bed. A Max Air fan is fitted to the skylight giving great air circulation.
This vehicle can be driven by anyone with a full UK licence with no age restrictions.
GVW 3500kg; Length 6.59m; Width 2.22m; Height 2.79m
- Vehicle remapped to 160bhp for power and economy
- For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ Exsis ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.