- Right-hand Drive
- Cab air-con
- Gas bottle
- Reversing camera
- Satellite System
- Solar Panel
- Swivel Seats
- 2 X sets of keys
- V5 reg doc
- Fridge Freezer
- Tow Bar
- LPG Tank
- NOW REDUCED IN PRICE...BE QUICK....
- Single owner, full history, very well presented sought after RHD A Class Hymer with fixed twin beds. A full MOT on sale will be provided and the annual mechanical service will also be done prior to sale.
- Driver and passenger cab seats swivel and there is a movable and swivelling table and additional sofa to make a comfortable seating and dining area.
- 4 belts, 4 berth, cab air conditioning, Gaslow system with continental filler adaptors included, water filter, 2 TV DVDs fitted, Free Sat box, auto tracking satellite system, solar panel. This vehicle has enhanced equipment levels from standard in a motorhome that presently retails for over £100 K new.
- It has had front seat covers fitted from new and the originals are therefore protected. The pull down over cab area bed has a good mattress and is a good double size.
- A toilet freshen up kit comprising a new cassette and toilet seat is included.
- The fixed rear beds have an insert available to make them into a large double.
- Large rear garage, good payload, external shower point, external gas BBQ outlet...
- A Dyson recharging point is installed in one of the underseat storage spaces
- Gas oven, grill, 3 burner hob, integrated sink with water filter so you can drink water from the onboard tank without that plasticky smell. There is a taller 3 way Dometic fridge and separate freezer compartment is standard fitment, and enables longer off grid food supplies to be kept.
- The cabinetry is the usual, exceptional Hymer quality, with glossy finish, and the comfort of the seats, the warm colourways and extensive programmable lighting lends an air of luxury to this motorhome.
- The 120 and 100 litre clean and grey water tanks are insulated. Blown air Truma heating system. Separate shower door within the washroom.
- There are recent replacement leisure and vehicle batteries in place.
- There is an aftermarket alarm and tracker fitted. Dashboard integrated Sat Nav and reversing camera screen are convenient and a safety feature, too.
- There is a towbar with electrics fitted as well. A 5 metre wind out Omnistor awning is fitted. Whilst the standard interior blinds to the cab are the pleated type there is also a set of external silver screens to aid insulation in cold weather and to keep the interior cooler when the sun is strong.
- A Wi Fi router system is also available and equipment such as levelling chocs are included too.
- Given length is 7.3 metres, the width is 2.35 metres and height 2.9 metres not including the satellite dome. Weight is 3850 KG.
- Driven by a 130 BHP Peugot base 2.3 litre engine mated to a six speed gearbox for relaxed and economical cruising.
- An extended picture file is available, and the motorhome is located in Battle, but can be viewed in Bexhill as well, both being in East Sussex. For more pictures or to ask questions call Andy on 07951 472009.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of
valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the
point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be
higher than that advertised.
More Notes Available
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is
provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full
underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces
finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage
regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure
you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment
agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in
additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.