- WINTERISED MOTORHOME
- DESIRABLE END WASHROOM LAYOUT WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- 4 BERTH WITH 4 TRAVELLING SEAT BELTS
- INCLUDES 4 BERTH DRIVE AWAY AWNING
- PORTABLE SOLAR PANEL
- MOT UNTIL MAY 2020
- COMPACT SIZE MAKES IT EASY TO DRIVE AND PARK
This is a really lovely example of a compact motorhome that has given the current owner years of pleasure. It has been maintained to a very high standard and has been winterised. If you are just starting off in the world of motorhome holidays and are looking for a quality motorhome at a very keen price I would recommend viewing this vehicle.
The end washroom layout is very popular as it maximises the living space in your motorhome. This vehicle has a washroom consisting of a toilet, basin and tap, a storage cabinet over the sink and a storage cupboard underneath as well as a separate shower.
As you move forwards through the motorhome the kitchen is situated on your right and the dinette is on the left. The kitchen is equipped with a 2 gas burner hob, a 3 way fridge freezer, a sink and tap and a freestanding oven and grill. The dinette consists of forward facing and rear facing sofas and a dining table that can be taken down and folded away. The dinette also converts in to a double bed.
Above the cab is a really good size double bed with plenty of room for 2 adults. Below in the actual cab itself there is plenty of room to make every journey a real pleasure. Powered by the highly acclaimed Fiat Ducato 2.3 engine, this motorhome has plenty of power yet still delivers very impressive fuel economy figures.
The external side lockers provide plenty of storage space and there is also a 4 cycle bike rack if you are of a sporty disposition. Included in the sale is a portable solar panel, a 4 berth drive away awning, levelling chocks, a pair of left hand drive headlights, thermal screens for the cab area.
This really is a super little motorhome. To see more photos please call Mark on 07535 155674. I can offer free 14 day insurance with this vehicle.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.