- 6 BERTH 6 BELT MOTORHOME
- LOW MILEAGE - EXCELLENT CONDITION
- IDEAL FAMILY MOTORHOME
- BUNK BEDS
- BUILT IN WIFI AND PIONEER MULTI-MEDIA SYSTEM
- JAN 2024 HABITATION CHECK - 1 YEAR WARRANTY AT ASKING PRICE
- LARGE GARAGE
- REVENUE WEIGHT 3850KG - SO LARGE PAYLOAD BUT WILL NEED A C1 LICENCE TO DRIVE
- SOLAR PANEL
- LARGE WIND-OUT AWNING - BIKE RACK FOR FOUR BIKES
- MOTORHOME LENGHT APPROX 6.5M
**AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN BENFLEET, ESSEX**
The Dethleffs Trend A5587 is a fantastic German built family motorhome that is perfect for all year round use. The motorhome gives you a comfortable base for up to six people to travel in comfort and style, The two bunks and large over the cab bed make it idea for a family of 4 and the large garage and excellent payload means you can pack in all your equipment and let your adventure begin. This particular model is presented in excellent condition, has extremely low mileage and will come with an up to date HABITATION CHECK and a ONE YEAR WARRANTY included at the asking price.
The motorhome is in great condition on the outside and the habitation area is no different and it is fabulous inside. As you step in the living area you have a really comfortable double dinette area straight in front of you. To the right both front seats rotate around to give extra seating. Moving back the Trend has a really nice kitchen running down one side of the van. This includes an oven, grill, gas hob with 3 gas burners, sink and large 3-way tower fridge with ice compartment.
The motorhome is extremely comfortable to sleep in - with two full size bunks at the rear, an enormous over the cab bed and a further smaller double that can be made out of the dinette benches. The centrally located washroom can be easily accessed from all sleeping positions and has a Thetford flush cassette toilet, vanity sink and also has a pull out panel that creates a separate shower. Blown air heating and hot water are provided by the simple to operate Truma I-net system. The Dethleffs also comes with built in Wi-fi which is perfect for keeping any children occupied.
Externally the motorhome comes with a large wind-out awning, solar panel and bike rack for 4 bikes. It also has an enormous garage which is created by folding up the bottom bunk whilst in transit or not in use.
In summary this is an absolutely fantastic family motorhome that is presented with a very low mileage and in excellent condition.
To see an extensive file of photos and walk around video please call Michael on 07940 247286.
**FINANCE AVAILABLE- PART EXCHANGE WELCOME - ONE MONTH FREE INSURANCE OFFERED**
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.