- INNOVATIVE AWARD-WINNING MOTORHOME
- UNIQUE MOTORISED ISLAND DROP DOWN BED
- 7 YEAR WATER INGRESS WARRANTY FROM NEW
- SAT NAV
- CAB AIR CON
- 2 SWIVEL CHAIRS
- REAR VIEW CAMERA
- HUGE WASHROOM AND SEPARATE SHOWER
- TV WITH DVD
- ELECTRICALLY OPERATED MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SLIDING DINING TABLE
- CENTRALLY LOCATED RECLINING PASSENGER SOFA
- SPACIOUS REAR GARAGE WITH 3 ENTRY DOORS AND ENOUGH SPACE FOR AT LEAST TWO ADULT BIKES
- PLENTY OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED IN SALE - BIKE RACK (NOT FITTED), 2 BERTH AWNING (AIR PRO 330 KAMPA), PRO-TEC FULL FITTED COVER
- 3 BERTH WITH 4 TRAVELLING BELTS
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT 3500 KGS SO CAN BE DRIVEN ON A STANDARD UK DRIVING LICENCE
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN LITTLE HADHAM, HERTFORDSHIRE
This is a stunning, award winning Chausson 620 Flash motorhome that has
been beautifully looked after and is presented in superb condition. The
Chausson 620 has the amazing feature of a fully motorised, large
drop-down island bed giving a perfect night’s sleep but still allows
plenty of living space when not in use.
The 4-berth motorhome with 4 travelling seat belts is built on the excellent Ford Transit chassis with a 6 speed manual gearbox. The Ford chassis is widely regarded as the most stylish layout and is also as close to driving a car as you will get with any motorhome. It certainly makes travelling in this vehicle a total pleasure and knowing that you have the large comfortable bed to look forward to makes trips away an absolute delight. With plenty of additional features including SatNav, Cab Aircon, Rear view camera, driving is a pleasure and you even have a large skylight above to throw plenty of natural light into the driver’s cab.
Clearly the main feature of this vehicle is the unique fully motorised drop-down island bed. Situated in the roof of the vehicle when not in use, this allows so much lounge/dining space, an enormous washroom with separate shower and a large garage all in a 7m vehicle. When in the down position, you have an amazing large island double bed, easy to get in and out either side, giving you a luxurious space to spend the night.
Starting at the back of the vehicle there is a very generous washroom with cassette toilet, wash basin with mixer tap and large separate shower. At the back there is also situated an extremely large wardrobe allowing plenty of space to store all the clothes you need for long trips away.
Moving forward you come to the kitchen which has a 3 gas burner hob, a grill, a 3-way fridge freezer, a sink with mixer tap and good cupboard and drawer space to store your utensils and ingredients. The kitchen also has a pull up flap which increases your food preparation area.
The centre of the vehicle then provides an excellent dining space, comfortably sitting 6 people which makes this an ideal spot to entertain while staying away. The large central table can be raised and lowered at the turn of a key and can also be moved around to find the ideal position to enjoy your meals. This table can also then fold to allow space for you to put your feet up and relax with a book or watching the conveniently placed TV that slides out to the centre of the vehicle.
Outside, the motorhome comes with a very good sized garage with 3 separate doors for easy access. The garage has plenty of space inside and can comfortably fit 2 adult bikes as well as additional items. If this was not enough, this vehicle also comes with many additional extras included as part of the sale - a bike rack (unfitted), a separate Air Pro 330 Kampa blow-up 2 berth awning, Pro-Tec full fitted cover and fire safety equipment (fire blanket and extinguishers) for peace of mind.
In summary this is an amazing motorhome with a unique function that allows so much to be packed into a 7m vehicle. If you value a good night’s sleep this is the ideal motorhome for you to enjoy short breaks or even long stays away in the UK or on the continent and is an absolute must see.
To see a more extensive file of photographs please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer free 14 day driveaway insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.