- VEHICLE LOCATED EMSWORTH
- LOW MILEAGE - LOW OWNERS - GREAT HISTORY
- LAYOUT - FRONT DINNETTE - OVER CAB DOUBLE - DINETTE SMALL DOUBLE - REAR BUNKBEDS
- 6 BERTH - MODEL A645
- 6 TRAVELLING SEATS
- FAMILY MOTORHOME 3500KG GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT
- CAB AIR CONDITIONING
- LARGE REAR GARAGE
- SOGG TOILETTE VENT
- 175W SOLAR PANEL & TWO LEISURE BATTERIES FOR OFF GRID CAPABILTY
- AWNING - POLAR SCREENS - INTERNAL SCREENS
- TRACKER - REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION
- AA REPORT AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 23.
- CONTACT ME FOR A LINK TO OVER 100 PHOTOS - CURRENT IMAGES FROM 04/23
Fantastic family A645 motorhome based on the Ford Transit chassis with the 2200cc Diesel engine & a 5 speed manual gear box. Having had only 5 owners from new this vehicle has obviously been well maintained and comes with a comprehensive service history including most recently Oil & Filter changed by the current owner before embarking on a 10k miles European tour in it while they were over from New Zealand. The current owner also had an AA inspection 04/23 ( available on request ) new tyres all round 04/23, MOT 11/23 ( new one available at POS ) & current mileage 34k . The cab benefits from: Air Conditioning; Cruise Control; CD Player, Front Electric Windows; Muti Function Steering Wheel; Electric Mirrors; Cup Holders.
We enter the vehicle on the offside via an electric step straight into the dinette which consists of two opposing sofas on the passengers side with 4 X lap & diagonal seat belts facing front and rear. The table is fixed to the wall but will seat 5 people around comfortably for dinner, and also drops down to make this area into a smaller double bed. The driver seat also swivels to join this area & there is also an additional seat to the right of the habitation door.
The main double bed is situated over the cab and is accessed via a small ladder. There is a window at one end of the bed to flood the area with light during the day.
Moving rear is the kitchen which consists of a 3 burner gas hob and a round chrome sink with mixer tap. Below the counter is a 3 way Dometic absorber fridge that can be powered by: 240V, 12V or gas depending on whether you are on site or wild camping. A good size Smev Oven & Grill, plenty of cupboard & drawer space above and below.
There is plenty of cupboard storage and a TV Point with Flatscreen TV/DVD player, directly behind the Dinette with Digital aerial and booster. A large Hanging wardrobe is situated just behind the Kitchen.
Moving rear again there is a large all in one bathroom. The shower is separated via a curtain to keep the area dry whilst in use. The Toilette a Thetford fresh water flush swivel top with cassette, a wash hand basin above with chrome mixer tap that can be moved while using the shower.
To the rear is the twin single bunks over garage which can be accessed via a ladder. A clever design features is that if you don’t require the use of the bottom bunk then it can be folded up out of the way so you can store more kit in the large garage.
* Slight scuff to offside rear bumper corner.
Outside: To the rear is a 3 Bike Rack; Twin reverse Camera
Drivers side: large garage door, electric hook up, Truma exhaust, electric step & Fiamma Awning;
Passengers Side, Gas Locker, Water Fill Point, Toilette Cassette Locker with Sogg vent.
GVW 3500kg, Length 6.56m, Width 2.30m, Height 3.0m
This vehicle can be driven by anyone with a Full UK driving licence with no age restrictions.
- For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ Nexxo Family ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.