VEHICLE LOCATED EMSWORTH
- LAYOUT FRONT DINETTE WITH OPPOSING SOFAS - ELECTRIC DROP DOWN DOUBLE BED OVERHEAD - ADDITIONAL DOUBLE CAN BE MADE UP USING DROP DOWN TABLE - REAR KITCHEN - BATHROOM - GARAGE
- 9 SPEED ZF AUTOMATIC GEAR BOX
- 4 TRAVELLING SEATS - 2 FOLD AWAY BENEATH THE SOFAS WHEN NOT IN USE
- 4 BERTH
- AUTOWATCH CAN BUS 695 ALARM SYSTEM - THATCHAM CATEGORY 1
- METATRACK TRACKER SYSTEM ( REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION )
- WIFI ON BOARD
- OUTSIDE BBQ POINT
- OUTSIDE 240V/ AERIEL/SATELLITE POINT ( NOT CONNECTED FROM FACTORY )
- FULL WIDTH REAR BATHROOM WITH LARGE WARDROBE
- LARGE GARAGE – WITH ADDITIONAL FULL HEIGHT STORAGE ON NEAR SIDE
- BALANCE OF FIAT EXTENDED 5 YEAR WARRANTY & SERVICE PACK UNTIL 10/24 TRANSERFABLE
- TV NOT INCLUDED
- From one of Germanies finest motorhome builders the Burstner Lyseo TD Harmony Line IT 680 G. This 680 model packs a lot in a small area but still giving it a feel of light & space . Based on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis with the 2.3 litre multijet turbo diesel engine with add blue. This with the latest 9 speed ZF automatic gear box. It also benefits from the 140PS engine upgrade rated as Euro 6CI. The chassis has been specified to 4250kg GVW which means it requires a C1 licence to drive. The vehicle has covered 9216 miles with one owner from new. The cab benefits from: full two tone part leather upholstery; air conditioning; cruise control; multi function steering wheel; central locking including habitation door; Pioneer Double Din head unit with Bluetooth phone and music streaming, navigation & reverse camera screen; electric adjustable & heated mirrors; electric windows front; remis blinds to front & side screens.
- We enter the motorhome on the drivers side via an electric step, immediately to the right of the habitation door is the dinette with two large opposing sofas either side of the vehicle. The table is fixed to the floor but can be moved in multiple axis and folds in half to ease movement through the home when not in use. The front 2 seats rotate to join this area so you could easily seat 8 people around the table if entertaining on site. There is a TV point on the left of the habitation door. Above the dinette is the large main double bed that is electrically dropped into a high position where it can be accessed via the ladder when the additional bunk is made up below or in a low position when this bunk is not in use.
- Moving rear is the L Shaped kitchen which consists of: bowl shaped stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, this has a cover when not in use that can rotate to become a worksurface extension whilst in operation; Thetford Triplex oven & grill with a 3 gas burner hob with 12v extractor above; plenty of cupboard & drawer space for all holiday provisions; opposite is a large fully automatic Thetford absorber fridge freezer which can be powered by: 240v; 12v or gas depending whether you are plugged in on site or wild camping.
Moving rear is the main feature of this vehicle, the full width bathroom which consists of: separate shower cubicle & Perspex doors to close; Thetford cassette style fresh water electric flush toilet, white sink with chrome mixer tap, massive hanging wardrobe with additional shelves; access to rear garage.
Heating & hot water are supplied by Truma combination
boiler that can be powered by Gas or Electric.
Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight is 4250 KG, Length 6.89m, Width 2.30m, Height 2.95m.
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ 680g ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.