**NEW PRICING INSTRUCTION - PRICE FOR QUICK SALE**
- ALL YEAR ROUND MOTORHOME - PERFECT FOR WINTER USE
- 6 BERTH MOTORHOME WITH 6 SEAT BELTS
- VERY LARGE REAR GARAGE - IDEAL FOR MOTORSPORTS
- OWNED BY THE SAME FAMILY FROM NEW - GREAT CONDITION FOR AGE
- ONE CAREFUL DRIVER - DREAM TO DRIVE
- EXTREMELY LOW MILEAGE
- MOT TILL JUNE 2024 - NO ADVISORIES - NEW TYRES
- LEATHER INTERIOR
- SEPARATE SHOWER
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT 5000KG - LARGE PAYLOAD BUT WILL NEED C1 LICENCE TO DRIVE
- 2 X LEISURE BATTERIES
- TRACKER AND ALARM AND TWO WHEEL CLAMPS
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NR THEYDON BOIS, ESSEX
This is a brilliant 6 berth Burstner A747-2 Active motorhome that is presented in really good condition for its age. Burstner motorhomes are German built and renowned for their exceptional quality. This motorhome has been in the same family from new and has been the perfect motorhome for their family to use. Whilst this has been a brilliant family motorhome it would also be ideal for anyone passionate about sports and the enormous garage gives the perfect space to transport and store your equipment and kit. At approximately 8 meters it is not for the faint hearted but provides an extremely comfortable living space and loads of storage space.
The A747-2 is built on the Fiat Ducato chassis and has a powerful 2.8 litre engine and a 5 speed manual gearbox. As mentioned this motorhome has extremely low mileage for its age and has a good service history. It also has an integrated Sony audio system.
The motorhome has an excellent living and sleeping area. At the front you have a spacious and comfortable lounge/dinning area which is a great place to sit and relax during the day. There is an extremely well equipped kitchen that features oven, grill, gas hob, sink with mixer tap and large fridge with freezer compartment. The Burstner A-747 is so comfortable for sleeping, it has one large double over the cab, another large transverse double bed over the rear garage and the lounge/dinning area that can be made into further beds. It has a centrally located washroom that features a flush cassette toilet, sink and most importantly a separate shower. As we have come to expect from German builds you can enjoy superior insulation with a double skinned floor - making this motorhome perfect for winter as well as summer use. The motorhome has excellent heating system including an integrated underfloor air heating and cooling system, exiting around beds and the living area. There is a custom made carpet for the living area and full size mirror in hall and mirrored cabinet in the washroom.
The motorhome is absolutely packed with storage throughout. internally there lots of living area storage space with good size shelved kitchen cupboards, eight additional clothing cupboards and a double door wardrobe. There is masses of underfloor and side storage and the garage is enormous, perfect for all your sports equipment or even an additional freezer. The Burstner has large integrated water tanks - making it ideal for 'off-grid' use.
To see an extensive file of photos and walk around video please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer one month drive away insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.