- Right-hand Drive
- Cab air-con
- Gas bottle
- Reversing camera
- Satellite System
- Solar Panel
- Swivel Seats
- 2 X sets of keys
- V5 reg doc
- Fridge Freezer
- Tow Bar
LOCATED BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE
- *12 MONTHS MB&G COMPREHENSIVE MOTORHOME WARRANTY*
- FIAT 2.3 TDI, 130 BHP, ONE OWNER
- AIR CONDITIONING / SOLAR PANEL / CAMERA X 2
- 4 BERTH, 2 TRAVELLING SEATS
- FIXED REAR DOUBLE BED
- SATELLITE DISH, SELF-SEEKING
- TOW BAR WITH ELECTRICS
- FULL HABITATION SERVICE AUGUST 2019
Bessacarr E560, 2008, 4 Berth, Low Profile Motorhome. First registered on 24th April 2008 and just one owner from new, 55456 miles and an MOT to 29th August 2020 with no advisories, on a Fiat Ducato 2.3 Turbo Diesel with six speed manual gearbox, the cam belt and water pump were replaced on 3rd August 2018.
Full habitation service was carried out on the 13th August 2019, all clear and the vehicle will come with the NCC Approved Workshop Certification.
- Step inside and you have the lounge area to your left with two parallel sofas, which convert to a double bed in the evening, a large panoramic sunroof plus a second sunroof providing plenty of natural daylight. There is a large dining table that stores away in a locker whilst not in use or travelling, plus an additional swivelling square table which can be removed when not in use.
- The kitchen is well specified with a round stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap, a filtered water tap, below the sink is a clever storage area that rotates, a dual fuel hob with three gas burners and an electric hotplate, gas grill and oven beneath. Above is a built-in Sharp microwave oven, opposite is a Thetford tall fridge with separate freezer above, plus plenty of cupboards and cabinets to store away your holiday provisions.
- The washroom has what amounts to a separate shower cubicle as it can be closed off from the rest of the area, a built-in washbasin with chrome mixer tap, plus a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush. A high cupboard and under sink cabinet provide storage.
- The main feature is the bedroom, with fixed French double bed that raises on gas struts to reveal a large storage area, which can also be accessed via an external locker door. Upper aircraft style lockers, a good sized wardrobe with hanging rail plus a privacy screen to section off the bedroom at night.
- The cab has Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, 6 speed manual gearbox, built-in privacy screens to front windscreens and side windows, mirror mounted camera monitor, Blaupunkt CD Tuner, Blaupunkt Travel Pilot Sat Nav, electric windows, mirrors and central locking.
- A Truma combi-boiler provides gas and electric blown-air central heating and hot water heating, loose fit carpets, black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout, plus a 12V / 230V TV with built-in DVD Player. A 1000W Inverter is mounted under the near-side sofa, to convert 12v to 230v with a remote switching panel mounted by the door.
- Outside you have a wind out sun canopy, solar panel, self-seeking Oyster satellite dish, reversing camera x 2, gas locker with bottle included and a locker that provides external access to the under bed storage space. A tow bar with electrics is provided.
- GVW 3500Kg, Length 7.04m, Width 2.35m, Height 2.77m.
- This vehicles gross weight is 3500Kg, which means that anyone of any age can drive it on a normal full UK driving licence.
- *12 Month MB&G comprehensive UK wide warranty is included at the advertised price, this warranty also allows for 90 days cover when touring in Europe.
- For a link to over 200 extra photos giving a photographic virtual tour then please send me your NAME and EMAIL address quoting 'E560'. You can also text me on 07810 300662.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of
valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the
point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be
higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is
provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full
underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces
finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage
regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure
you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment
agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in
additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.