LOCATED BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE
- PRICED TO SELL - PRICED TO SELL - PRICED TO SELL
- PLEASE CALL MARK ANDERSON ON 07810 300662 TO DISCUSS THIS BEAUTIFUL BESSACARR LOW PROFILE MOTORHOME
- FIXED DOUBLE BED
- REVERSING CAMERA AND REVERSING SENSORS
- MOT TO OCTOBER 2019!
- Bessacarr E450, 2012, Low Profile Design, 4 Berth with Rear Fixed Bed. On a Fiat Ducato 2.2 TD, first registered on 26th March 2012, just 17450 miles and just one owner from new. It was serviced in March 2018 and had a full habitation service carried out in January 2018, the MOT runs through to October 2019.
- Step inside and the lounge and dining area are to your left, two parallel sofas that convert to a large double bed in the evening, a large dining table that stores away in a cupboard when not in use, two windows and a large HEKI II sunroof provides plenty of natural daylight and fresh air. There is also a large cupboard above the cab area, which is ideal for storing away bedding.
- The kitchen is well specified with a round marble style sink and chrome mixer tap, a dual fuel hob with three gas burners and an electric hot plate, gas grill and oven beneath. There is a silver fronted Thetford fridge with ice-box, a Sanyo built-in microwave oven plus plenty of upper and lower cabinets to store away your holiday provisions.
- The washroom essentially has a separate shower cubicle as it has two folding perspex doors to shut it off from the rest of the washroom, a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush and a built-in washbasin with chrome mixer tap.
- The main feature of the motorhome is the rear fixed double French bed, which raises on gas struts to reveal a large storage area which can also be accessed via an external locker door. Upper aircraft style storage lockers, a sunroof, plus a TV cabinet and an included Cello TV with built-in DVD player.
- There is a large double door wardrobe with hanging rail, which houses the TV aerial and booster box.
- The cab has a JVC CD Tuner with AUX-IN, camera monitor integral to the rear-view mirror, built-in sliding privacy blinds to all windows, electric windows, mirrors and central locking plus two swivelling seats.
- Wood effect flooring with loose fit carpets, Truma gas and electric blown-air central heating and hot water heating, black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout.
- Outside you have a Fiamma wind-out sun canopy, gas locker with one bottle included, locker to access the under-bed storage area, an underslung spare wheel and a roof mounted TV aerial. There are reversing sensors fitted plus a reversing camera!
- There are two sets of keys and the vehicle is in very good condition.
- GVW 3500Kg, Length 7.12m, Width 2.24m, Height 2.90m.
- This vehicle has a maximum weight of 3500Kg, therefore it can be driven by anyone of any age on a full UK driving licence.
- For a link to over 150 photos giving a virtual tour of this beautiful motorhome then please send me your NAME and EMAIL address whilst quoting -E450-. You can also text that same information to Mark on 07810 300662
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.