VEHICLE LOCATED WATERLOOVILLE
- JUST REDUCED
- LAYOUT OVERCAB DOUBLE - FRONT DINETTE MAKE SMALL DOUBLE - MID KITCHEN & BATHROOM - REAR BUNK BEDS
- 6 BERTH + 6 TRAVELLING SEATS
- 3500KG GROSS VEHICE WEIGHT ANYONE CAN DRIVE WITH FULL UK LICENCE
- FLATSCREEN TV
- SOLAR PANEL
- 2 BIKE RACK
- ADD BLUE
- JUAT HAD A NEW HABITATION CHECK 08/23
If you are looking for a shorter vehicle that offers accommodation for 6 people that can be driven on a full UK licence then look no further than this Benimar Primero 313. Based on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis with the latest add blue version of 2.3 litre turbo diesel MultiJet engine in the 140 bhp form with the 6 speed manual gearbox. With only 1 owner from new this comes with a comprehensive service history including 2 Mechanical services the last having been done 06/23. It has also had 2 Habitation checks the last having been done in 08/22 by JH Services. The cab benefits from: power steering, air conditioning; electric windows front; electric adjustable & heated mirrors; cruise control; double din head unit, multi function steering wheel.
We enter the vehicle on the passenger side immediately opposite the habitation door is the double dinette. The seating arrangement is flexible in that you can add seats with the use of some infill cushions. The table is fixed to the wall and also has an extending leaf. At night this area drops down to make a small double bed using additional cushions to make up the mattress. To the forward side of the Hab door is a large hanging wardrobe with drawer below. There is a TV point above the Habitation door for your evening viewing.
Above the cab is the main double bed which can be accessed with the use of a ladder, it has a window at one end reading lights and USB charging points at the other.
Moving rear is the kitchen which consists of: multi fuel hob with 3 burners one of which is 240v for use on site, below a good sized oven & grill; Bowl shaped stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Adjacent is a large hanging wardrobe over the Thetford fridge with freezer box, this can be powered by 240v,12v or gas, automatically depending whether you are wild camping or plugged in on site.
Opposite the Kitchen is the stylish all in one bathroom which consists of: Thetford cassette style toilet with fresh water electric flush; built in sink with chrome mixer tap, the head of the shower pulls out from the sink tap when in use. The shower can be isolated from the toilet with the use of Perspex doors to close.
Finally to the rear is the 2 x bunk beds which can be accessed with a ladder for the top one. If the bottom bunk is not required then it has some innovative storage facilities that can be used instead.
- Heating & Hot water is supplied with a Truma combination boiler that ban be powered by 240v or gas.
- Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight 3500kg any full uk licence to drive; Length 5.99m; Width 2.30m; Height 3.05m.
- For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ Primero ’. You can also text me that same information to 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.