- STUNNING 2 BERTH MOTORHOME
- AUTOMATIC GEAR BOX
- REAR FIXED BED
- EXCEPTIONALLY LOW MILEAGE - ONLY 3,475 MILES
- ONE OWNER FROM NEW
- LARGE GARAGE
- 2 X CAPTAINS CHAIRS
- CAB AIR CON, REVERSING CAMERA, CRUISE CONTROL AND SAT NAV
- 4 TRAVELLING SEAT BELTS
- PERFECT SET UP FOR WILD CAMPING
- 2 x SOLAR PANELS - TOTAL 280 WATTS
- GAS LOW SYSTEM WITH 2 GAS BOTTLES
- WILL HAVE MOT AND SERVICE START OF APRIL
- 300w INVERTER
- 2 DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES
- MOTORHOME LENGTH 5.95m
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT 3500KG SO CAN BE DRIVEN ON A STANDARD UK DRIVING LICENCE
- ADDITIONAL PACKAGE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE WITH MOTORHOME INCLUDING ELECTRIC BIKE, INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD AND SUN LOUNGER
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN ASHFORD MIDDLESEX
The Benimar Mileo 201 is an absolutely fantastic motorhome, giving you everything you need for wonderful trips away. It is the perfect motorhome for a couple who wish to travel around the country or overseas, with this particular model specifically set up for off grid camping. This particular model is packed with every desirable feature you could wish for, an automatic gear box, rear fixed bed, large garage ideal for bikes and all the comforts of home. All of this in a 6m motorhome that can sit comfortably on your drive.
The Mileo 201 is built on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis and this motorhome has Comfort-Matic semi-automatic gearbox. It has a 2.3 litre engine with 150 BHP giving you all the power you need to get around. With cab air conditioning, cruise control a revising camera and Sat Nav, driving this motorhome is an absolute joy. The motorhome has only done 3,475 miles and so has hardly been used.
The Benimar is a stylish luxury motorhome and has everything you could wish for in the living area. The lounge/dining area is made up of the two swivel captains chairs and an L shaped corner sofa. In the middle there is a direction table that can fold out to make the perfect place to enjoy a meal or snack. The 201 has an extremely well equipped kitchen area which includes oven, grill, hob with two gas burners, and electric hot plate with extractor hood, microwave oven, sink with mixer tap and automatic three-way fridge with ice compartment.
At the rear of the motorhome is an extremely comfortable fixed rear transverse bed which is accessed by a set of pull out steps. There is also plenty of storage cupboards the bed can be manually raised or lowered depending on your requirements. Finally there is a lovely washroom with Thetford Flush Cassette Toilet, Vanity basin and shower with screen. The heating and hot water are supplied via the Truma inet system.
As mentioned this motorhome is packed with added extras including 2 solar panels, total 280 watts, 300 watt inverter, hardwired socket in garage for 12 volt charging, wind-out sun awning and the gas-low system. The large garage is also a wonderful feature, not often seen is a 6m motorhome.
In addition to all the above the owner also has a number of items available to purchase with the motorhome. This includes a Moustache Xroad 3 Elecric Bike (2018) valued at £2,500, STX Inflatable Paddle Board and Sun Lounge. Further details can be provided on request.
** Additional Warranties Available on this motorhome**
** Finance available**
To see an extensive file of photos please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.