LOCATED IN BASINGSTOKE, HANTS
- FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY
- 12 MONTHS MB&G UK WIDE COMPREHENSIVE MOTORHOME WARRANTY
- FULL HABITATION SERVICE 30TH JANUARY 2019!
- FOUR BERTH LUXURY MOTORHOME
- TWIN FIXED SINGLE BEDS
- SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- AIR CONDITIONING / CRUISE CONTROL
- TOW BAR WITH ELECTRICS / SOLAR PANEL
- REAR GARAGE, TWO DOORS
- FIAT 2.3 TD 130 BHP, 6 SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX
- MOT TO 14TH JUNE 2019
- PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE INCLUDED
- VERY GOOD CONDITION
- AUTOTRAIL SAVANNAH - 2011, Low Profile Model on a Fiat 2.3 TD 130 BHP, plenty of power and agility with a 6-speed manual gearbox. Just 14,518 Miles and an MOT that runs through to 14th June 2019. The cam belt was changed in 2016, very good service history, it has air conditioning, cruise control, solar panel, tow bar and a reversing camera. The motorhome is on a private number plate, which is included in the sale.
- A full habitation service was carried out on 30th January 2019, all clear and everything working correctly. Full certification will come with the motorhome, which can be viewed if you request the link to the 250 extra photos that are available. Text Mark on 07810 300662 and quote 'SAVANNAH'.
- Using the electric step, enter the van and you have the lounge area to your left, with two parallel sofas that convert to a double bed in the evening. A beautiful panoramic sunroof and large windows flood the area with natural daylight, there is a large folding dining table that stores away in a dedicated locker whilst travelling. Upper aircraft style lockers and under seat storage available.
- The kitchen is well specified with a large sink with draining board and chrome mixer tap, a dual fuel hob with 3 gas burners and an electric hot plate, gas grill with oven beneath, above is a built-in Daewoo microwave oven. Opposite is a Dometic tall domestic style fridge with separate freezer compartment, plus plenty of storage cabinets for all of your holiday provisions.
- The main feature of this luxurious motorhome is the rear bedroom, with luxurious twin fixed single beds each side, so no more climbing over each other to get in or out of bed. In between the beds is a double door wardrobe with hanging rail and storage drawers beneath, plus upper aircraft style lockers and under bed storage available.
- In the middle of the motorhome you have the separate shower cubicle on the off-side, with folding perspex shower doors and the washroom is on the near-side, with built-in washbasin and a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush. The door to the washroom swings to section off the rear off the rear of the motorhome from the front, to give privacy.
- Above the cab is a large panoramic opening sunroof, which floods the van with plenty of natural daylight. There is also a storage locker and storage areas to the sides.
- The cab has air conditioning, cruise control, electric windows, mirrors, remote central locking, a Pioneer multi-media unit, which has the reversing camera monitor built-in, plus a drop down TV unit. The windscreen and side windows have built-in blinds
- Wood effect flooring with loose fit carpets, which still have the plastic covering on, plus Truma gas and electric blown-air central heating and hot water heating. Black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout including to the main door.
- Outside you have a wind-out sun canopy, ladders to access the roof, TV aerial, Tow Bar with electrics that has never been used, rear mounted spare wheel with cover, rear garage that can be accessed from both sides, gas locker with one included 6Kg propane bottle, bbq gas point, hot and cold shower point with included shower handset, plus a tall storage locker.
- Length 7.6m, Width 2.31m, Height 3.03m.
- 12 months MB&G comprehensive UK wide warranty included at the vehicle's asking price only.
- If you are genuinely interested in purchasing this luxurious motorhome then we can send you a link to around 250 photos giving a virtual tour, please send me your NAME and EMAIL address whilst quoting -SAVANNAH-. You can also text me that same information, Mark on 07810 300662.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.