VEHICLE LOCATED PORTSMOUTH
- LAYOUT FRONT DINETTE - OVER DINETTE DOUBLE ELECTRIC DROP DOWN BED - OCCASIONAL BED UNDERNEATH IF REQUIRED - MID KITCHEN & BATHROOM - REAR U SHAPED LOUNGE MAKES DOUBLE BED
- 4 TRAVELLING SEATS
- 4/5 BERTH
- HALF LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
- TRANSIT ECOBLUE ENGINE
- 4 BIKE RACK
- SOLAR PANEL
- FULL WIDTH REAR STORAGE CUPBOARD
- BBQ POINT
- LUX PACK INCUDING ZENEC MULTI MEDIA HEAD UNIT WITH FLOATING SCREEN
- RECENT HAB CHECK 08/23
- RECENT SERVICE 03/23
Another great design from the people at Auto-Trail the Tribute F-Line 72, this motorhome is ideal for a family with a couple of teenagers who need their own space or perhaps the 2 adults working from home scenario, with its two lounges it gives a feeling of space in a shorter van. Based on the ever popular Ford Transit chassis this 2.0 Turbo diesel Ecoblue engine gives an ample 130bhp, it also benefits from Ad Blue & a six speed manual gearbox. With 2 owners from new it comes with a recent mechanical service 03/23, and a Hab check from dated 08/23. The cab benefits from: air conditioning manual; cruise control & speed limiter; multi function steering wheel; Double Din Zenec Multi media head unit including; Bluetooth phone & streaming, Navigation, reverse camera screen, DAB radio; electric windows front; electric adjustable & heated mirrors.
We enter the motorhome on the passenger side via an electric step immediately to the left of the premium Habitation door is the front lounge consisting of small 2 seater sofa opposite large L shaped sofa. The forward facing section of the L shaped sofa has 2 x3 point lap & diagonal seat belts for travelling passengers. There is a foldable table that stows in a rear cupboard. The front 2 seats rotate to join this area so you could easily seat 6 people around the table if entertaining on site.
Above this area is the second of the 2 double beds that electrically drops down from above. This can be set in 2 positions, high or low, allowing a further bunk to be made up below if an additional bed is required. There is a TV point to the right of the habitation door for front viewing.
Moving rear is the L shaped kitchen which consists of: round stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap above; stainless steel 3 burner gas hob both with glass lids to close. Under the counter is a good sized oven & grill plenty of cupboard & drawer space for all your travelling provisions. To the right is the tall Thetford fridge freezer which can be powered by 240v,12v or gas depending on whether you are wild camping or plugged in on site.
Opposite is the all in one bathroom with separate shower cubicle and Perspex doors to close. The toilet a cassette style Thetford fresh water electric flush unit with white built in sink and chrome mixer tap above.
Next to the bathroom is a large hanging wardrobe with shelves below.
Finally to the rear is the large U shaped lounge, this can be made up into a double bed using a combination of sofa cushions as the base. The table can also be used here depending on requirements.
Heating & hot water are supplied by Webasto system that can be powered by 240v or gas.
Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight is 3500KG, Length 7.34m, Width 2.35m, Height 2.88m.
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ F-Line 72 ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.