- LOCATED IN BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE
- VERY GOOD CONDITION
- 12 MONTHS MB&G WARRANTY
- FULL HABITATION SERVICE SEPTEMBER 2018
- CAM BELT & WATER PUMP CHANGED 2015
- BRAND NEW REAR TYRES JUST FITTED
- FIAMMA ZIP AWNING
- BIKE RACK FOR TWO CYCLES
- AUTO-SLEEPER SYMBOL, 2005, 2 Berth campervan in very good condition. On a Peugeot 2.2 Turbo Diesel, MOT to May 2019 with no advisories. Two brand new rear tyres have just been fitted, a full habitation service was carried out in September 2018, everything working and the van will come with full certification.
- Excellent service history with stamped service book, the cam belt and the water pump was replaced in March 2015, plus the vehicle will come with a November 2018 service so ready for you to go touring!
- Open the sliding side door and extend the electric entrance step to enter the lounge and dinette area, with a side sofa and a forward facing single seat that has a three-point seatbelt fitted, and a large HEKI II sunroof floods the lounge with natural daylight. This area makes up into two single beds or a large double bed in the evening, plus there is under seat storage and a large cupboard over the cab where you can store bedding.
- The kitchen has a three gas burner hob, a gas grill and oven beneath, a large sink with draining board, chrome mixer tap and a folding wooden cover that will act as additional counter space. A three-way powered fridge with ice-box and there are upper and lower cabinets to store away your holiday provisions.
- The washroom has a shower tray, shower handset with chrome tap and a shower curtain. The wash basin pulls down and has a white mixer tap, there is a mirrored cabinet above plus a Thetford cassette toilet. The washroom door extends to make a privacy room at the back of the campervan.
- The carpets in this campervan are immaculate, having been covered by over-carpet since new. The heating is provided by Eberspacher diesel heating, hot water is provided by Truma. Black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout including to the sunroof.
- The cab has a Kenwood CD Tuner, two swivelling seats, 5 speed manual gearbox, two 12v power outlets, electric windows, mirrors and remote central locking. One flipper ignition key and two keys for the external Thetford locker and water tank inlet.
- Outside you have a Fiamma Zip wind-out sun canopy, two brand new rear tyres, a rear mounted bike rack for two cycles, Thetford cassette locker, electric step to the side entrance and a fixed rear entrance step. Fresh water tank and grey water tank fitted.
- GVW is 3300Kg, Length 5.28m, Width Mirrors Folded 2.18m, Width Mirrors Extended 2.40m, Height 2.73m. This van is just 3300Kg, therefore it can be driven by anybody of any age on a full UK driving licence.
- 12 months MB&G comprehensive motorhome warranty included at the asking price only.
- The campervan is located at a storage site in Old Basing, near Basingstoke and just 5 minutes drive from either junction 5 or 6 on the M3.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.