LOCATED HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEX
- PRICED TO SELL, AMAZING VALUE
- FULL HABITATION SERVICE JUNE 2018
- MOT THROUGH TO MARCH 2020
- JUST TWO OWNERS FROM NEW
- 2 BERTH 2006 AUTO-SLEEPER NUEVO
- END KITCHEN
- LARGE DOUBLE BED
- This is a beautiful example of the sought after Auto-Sleeper Nuevo, 2006 model and 2 berth with an end kitchen. Just two owners from new, the current owner since August 2013.
- On a Peugeot Boxer chassis with 2.2 Turbo Diesel engine and a 5 speed manual gearbox, service history with the cam belt being changed in 2013, it has 45312 miles on the clock plus an MOT that runs through to March 2020 with no advisories. The motorhome had a full habitation service on 28th June 2018, no damp found and all functioning correctly. Both wing mirrors have reflective tape on them that can be easily removed if preferred.
- Step inside and the kitchen is on your right, with a large stainless steel sink with glass lid and chrome mixer tap, a dual fuel stainless steel hob, with 3 gas burners and an electric hot plate to save gas at camping sites, a gas grill and oven beneath plus plenty of cabinets to store away your holiday provisions, behind you is a three-way powered Dometic fridge with ice-box.
- The lounge has two parallel sofas that draw together to make up a large double bed in the evening, long enough for the tallest of adults as it's nearly 7 foot in length. A large HEKI II sunroof floods the lounge with natural daylight, upper aircraft style lockers and under-seat storage space available, plus a large dining table is stored away in the wardrobe when not in use. Both front seats swivel to face the habitation area, a new CELLO TV is mounted on the wardrobe wall and has a built-in DVD player.
- The washroom has a large shower tray, a built-in washbasin with mixer tap, cupboard beneath and mirror above, a separate shower tap and shower head, plus a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush.
- The cab has two swivelling seats, a CD Tuner, 5 speed manual gearbox, privacy curtains, silver screens included, electric windows, mirrors, central locking plus a reversing camera monitor. Above the cab is a large storage cabinet with side lockers. The seat covers on the front seats are purely to protect them, underneath, the seat fabric is in immaculate condition.
- Truma gas and electric powered blown-air central heating and hot water heating, wood effect flooring with loose fit carpets, black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout.
- Outside you have a Fiamma wind-out sun canopy, a locker for the Thetford cassette, mains hook-up point, gas locker with two included propane bottles, water hose, reversing camera plus four good tyres.
- A Safari Room and other camping items are available by separate negotiation with the owners.
- Warranties available at exceptional prices.
- GVW is 3300Kg, Length 5.43m, Width 2.49m, Height 2.78m. This vehicle can be driven by anyone of any age with a full UK driving licence.
- For a link to around 200 photos giving a virtual photographic tour of the motorhome then please send me your NAME and EMAIL address whilst quoting 'NUEVO'. You can also text me that same information to Mark on 07810 300662.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.