VEHICLE LOCATED SOUTHAMPTON
- RARE AUTOMATIC GEARBOX
- LEFT HAND DRIVE
- 2 BERTH
- 3 TRAVELLING SEATS
- LAYOUT TWIN SINGLES OVER LARGE GARAGE
- DOMETIC HABITATION AIR CONDITIONING
- MIFI 4G WIFI ON BOARD
- 1000 W INVERTER
- ADDITIONAL UBS POINTS THROUGHOUT
- PARTIAL TWIN FLOOR CONSTRUCTION FOR EXCELENT WINTERING
- A CLASS CONSTRUCTION FOR EXCELENT THERMAL QUALITIES
- OUTSIDE BBQ & SHOWER POINTS
- TOW BAR SINGLE ELECTRICS
- REFILLABLE LPG GASLOW SYSTEM
- RECENT MOT & CAM BELT KIT
- SPEEDO IN KM
- REQUIRES C1 LICENCE TO DRIVE
If you are looking for a starter motorhome that packs a lot in, then this could be the answer. From out of the Hymer Stable this cracking A Class is based on the ever popular Fiat Ducato Chassis with a 2.8 Turbo Diesel engine and the rare Automatic gearbox. A collection of service history over the years, last Hab check 02/23 with a recent service & cambelt 10/23 at 134k, new MOT 01/24. The cab benefits from: Power Assisted Steering; air conditioning; electric window drivers side; Pioneer CD Head unit; Reverse Camera Screen; Remis style blinds to front & side screens.
We enter the motorhome on the drivers side via an electric step immediately ahead is the dinette which consists of an L shaped sofa with 1 seatbelt for travelling passenger. The table is fixed to the floor and can be centered by moving in multiple axis. The front seats rotate to join this area so you could easily seat 5 people around the table if entertaining on site. Above the cab are overhead storage units.
Moving rear is the galley kitchen which consists of 3 gas burner hob; round stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap above. Below the counter is a Dometic 3 way fridge which can be powered by 240v, 12v or gas depending whether you are wild camping or plugged in on site. There is plenty of cupboard & drawer space for all your holiday provisions and a 12v extractor fan. Adjacent to the kitchen is a large hanging wardrobe which houses the Avtex Wifi on board system & below the boiler housing.
Opposite is the all in one bathroom which consists of Thetford cassette style swivel head fresh water flush toilet, with white sink above. The sink is a clever design in that it can rotate over the toilet whilst the shower is in use. The sink tap also doubles as the shower head in that it can be extended on to the shower riser. There is a Perspex door to keep the area dry whilst in use. Plenty of cupboard space for all your hygiene items and there is a canny blind to cover the mirror.
Finally to the rear is the large bedroom with Twin singles over garage layout. Both the mattresses have been upgraded for your comfort & there is an infill cushion in the middle. The addition of extra USB points throughout is ideal for charging mobile phones or tablets.
Heating and hot water are suppled by Truma combination boiler which can be powered by 240v or gas.
Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight is 3900 KG, Length 6.86m Width 2.38m, Height 2.93m.
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ B674 SL ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.