01383 307 013
See all stock
Request More Information
For sale we have a 2021 Auto-Trail Tracker SB, 4-berth, 2-seatbelts, motorhome with low mileage (4698 miles), one owner from new and in fantastic condition, both internally and externally. It has had its first annual habitation check and past with no issues and was serviced at 3387 miles.
This motorhome is located in Kilsyth, North Lanarkshire.
Note - The vehicle remains with the seller and therefore before organising a viewing, to give you a good idea of layout and condition I have taken over 180 photos of this motorhome both internally and externally. Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] or give me a call on 07508 439 147 to request the photos.
Based on a Fiat Ducato with 2.3 litre, 140hp, Adblue, Euro 6 engine and 6-speed manual gearbox.
It comes with the following specification –
• Drivers’ Pack
• Remis cab black-out blinds
• Reversing camera / Bluetooth / DAB radio
• Electric windows and mirrors
• Cab air-conditioning
• Steering-wheel controls including phone
• 16” alloy wheels
• Alarm System / Auto-Trail tracker
Lounge / Dining Area includes –
• 2 x swivel front seats
• Large settee with smaller settee opposite (converts to a double bed)
• Coffee table and larger stow-away dining table
• Avtex Smart TV in stow-away locker
Kitchen Area –
• 3-burner gas hob with one electric plate, gas oven /grill
• Stainless-steel sink with mixer tap
• Large 3-way fridge with freezer compartment
• Microwave oven
• Roof-mounted Omni-vent
• Thetford cassette toilet with electric flush
• Washbasin with mixer tap
• Storage cupboards
• Separate shower unit on opposite side
• Two full-size single beds with in-fill pieces to make up a double
• Privacy door
• 2 x wardrobes
Also included –
• Truma dual fuel blown air heating and hot water unit
• Removeable carpets throughout
• Roof mounted solar panel
• 2 x 6kg gas cylinders
• External Shower and BBQ points
• Fiamma wind-out awning
• Thule bike-rack for two bikes
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.