For sale we have a 2019 Compass Avantgarde 115, 2-berth, 2-seatbelts, end-kitchen, compact motorhome.
This motorhome is located in Broughty Ferry, Dundee.
Note - The vehicle remains with the seller and therefore before organising a viewing, to give you a good idea of layout and condition I have taken over 120 photos of this motorhome both internally and externally. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or give me a call on 07508 439 147 to request the extended photo file.
Based on a Peugeot Boxer with a 2.0 litre (130hp) Euro 6, AdBlue engine and 6-speed manual gearbox. 3 owners from new and covered just 8200 miles.
It comes with the following specification –
• Remis black-out blinds on the cab windows
• Reversing / Rear-view camera
• Electric windows and mirrors
• Cab air-conditioning
• 15” alloy wheels
Lounge / Dining Area includes –
• 2 x swivel front seats
• 2 x settees that convert into a double bed or can be used as two singles if preferred by utilising the front swivel seats
• Stow-away dining table
• Cello TV
Kitchen Area –
• 3-burner gas
• Gas oven /grill
• Sink with mixer tap
• 3-way fridge with freezer compartment
End Washroom –
• Thetford cassette toilet with electric flush
• Washbasin with mixer tap
• Storage cupboard
• Shower unit
Also included –
• Whale dual fuel blown-air central heating and hot water system
• Removeable carpets throughout
• 2 x Gas-Low LPG gas refillable cylinder
• Fiamma wind-out awning
• Tow-bar mounted bike rack
• External BBQ point
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.