Sell Your Motorhome Safely with Motorhome Depot
If you wish to sell your motorhome during this Coronavirus affected time, you can still do so with Motorhome Depot. Our unique method of operation has enabled us to put measures in place that mean we can continue to trade safely. We are able to do this whilst complying with Coronavirus government guidelines.
The Process for Selling Your Motorhome Safely
The basis of our safety measures is to maintain social distancing and minimise physical contact between you, us and your buyer. This is how it works:
- Firstly, complete the form on this page of our website to get the ball rolling
- Your broker will contact you and make an appointment to come and take details of your motorhome
- If you do not wish to meet the broker in person, you can leave the keys in the motorhome for them or in any other safe place
- After taking details, your broker will call you to discuss the price and the marketing of your motorhome
- Once on the market, your broker will deal with all buyer enquiries on your behalf
- If current guidelines allow your buyer to travel and view your motorhome, your broker will deal directly with the buyer - you do not need to meet them
- If current guidelines do not allow your buyer to travel and see your motorhome, they have two options: Either to put a deposit down on your motorhome and complete the transaction when guidelines allow. Or if they wish to proceed, your broker may be able to deliver your motorhome to them
- As usual, keys will only be handed over once cleared funds in payment for your motorhome are in the bank
- Your broker will conduct the handover to the buyer - you do not need to come into contact with them
- Our brokers will be employing practical hygiene measures during this time such as using disposable latex gloves and hand sanitiser
So there you are. A process that complies with current guidelines and keeps you safe - you do not need to come into contact with your broker or your buyer.
The UK Motorhome Market
With concerns over international travel and holidays, there is clearly increasing interest in buying motorhomes and holidaying in the UK. We are currently receiving over 10,000 visitors a week to our website! Our home delivery system works and buyers are asking us to deliver motorhomes to them unseen. A key factor here is that our broker will have seen your motorhome personally and be able to provide a detailed, unbiased description of it along with a lot of photos. This level of information gives people the confidence to buy.
To get started with your free valuation, fill out the form on this page, and your local broker will contact you.
Keep safe and well,
The Motorhome Depot Team.