DEPOSIT NOW TAKEN
- LOCATED BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE
- 2.0 PETROL
- LONDON EMMISSION ZONE COMPLIANT (LEZ)
- TOW BAR WITH ELECTRICS
- 4 X NEW TYRES
- CAM BELT REPLACED IN 2017
- BRAND NEW MOT THROUGH TO 21ST NOVEMBER 2019
- 49,692 MILES AND JUST THREE OWNERS FROM NEW
- PROPEX GAS HEATING
- SWIFT MONDIAL, 1996, 2 Berth and on a Fiat Ducato with Rare 2.0 Petrol Engine, the campervan is also know as Poppy.
- Only 49,692 miles on the clock and amazingly just three owners from new. This vehicle is fully LEZ compliant with no charges for entering London, the LEZ screen shot can be seen if you order the extra photo link.
- In good condition for its age and has a long MOT that runs through to 21st November 2019 with No Advisories. The cam belt was replaced in 2017, 4 new tyres and a new unused tow bar with electrics has been fotted. The vehicle also benefits from a brand new coil spring conversion for a smoother ride.
- Open the sliding side door and enter the lounge and dining area, you have a forward facing seat with 3-point seat belt and a side sofa. This area can be used as two single beds or made up into a large double bed. There are two dining tables with chrome poles, one large and one smaller table that store away behind the sofa when not in use.
- The kitchen has a 3 gas burner hob with glass lid, gas grill and oven beneath, a large cream sink with draining board, a mixer tap and a wooden folding cover. A three-way powered fridge with ice-box, plus plenty of cupboards and cabinets for your holiday provisions.
- The washroom has a good sized shower tray, a drop-down washbasin with mixer tap, that pulls out to make the shower head, plus a Thetford cassette toilet. The washroom door can fold out to make a privacy room at the rear of the van.
- A tall wardrobe with separate cabinet above and a gas locker below, one gas bottle provided but room for two.
- The cab has a five speed manual gearbox, two swivelling seats, a Pioneer CD Tuner with i-Pod input, plus over cab lockers for additional storage such as bedding.
- The rear doors both open to give rear access and allow air to flow through the campervan.
- Propex gas blown-air central heating, Carver gas and electric water heater, loose fit removable carpets, black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout with privacy curtains front and rear. Silver screens are also provided and stored in the locker above the cab.
- Outside you have a Thule Omnistor wind-out sun canopy, a new tow bar with electrics, Thetford cassette locker, new coil spring conversion, 4 new tyres and new roof mounted Status TV Aerial. There are a few marks commensurate with age but nothing to worry about on this fabulous campervan.
- The Poppy stickers can easily be removed if required.
- GVW 2800Kg, Length 4.8m. Width 1.8m, Height 2.5m. This campervan is just 2800Kg, therefore it can be driven by anyone of any age with a full UK driving licence.
- For a link to over 150 photos giving a virtual tour then please send me your NAME and EMAIL address whilst quoting 'MONDIAL'. You can also text me that same information to 07810 300662.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.