LOCATED IN BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE
- MOT TO 3RD SEPTEMBER 2024 - NO ADVISORIES
- 6 BERTH WITH 6 TRAVELLING SEATS
- THE LIFESTYLE 696 IS FAR SUPERIOR TO THE ESCAPE 696
- REAR FIXED TRANSVERSE BUNK BEDS
- LARGE CENTRE DINETTE, MAKES A DOUBLE BED
- OVER CAB BED
- 2016 FIAT 2.3 TDI, 130 BHP, 17,963 MILES
- REAR GARAGE WITH LARGE SIDE DOOR
- TRUMA COMBI BOILER - HEATING & HOT WATER
- THULE SUN CANOPY / BIKE RACK X 4
- AIR CONDITIONING / CRUISE CONTROL
- SOLAR PANEL 120W
- TOW BAR WITH ELECTRICS
- 4 NEW CAMPER TYRES 2022
- REVERSING CAMERA – TWIN VIEW
- A fabulous opportunity to own this nicely presented 6 berth family motorhome with 6 travelling seats. 2016 Swift Lifestyle 696 on a Fiat Ducato 2.3 TDI 130BHP engine & 6 speed gearbox. Mileage 17,963 miles, first registered 7th April 2016. LONG MOT to 3rd September 2024, NO ADVISORIES.
- A full habitation service was carried out on 6th July 2023, everything working and no damp, the full NCC / AWS paperwork will be supplied with the motorhome or can be requested.
-Enter the van using the electric step, you have the front lounge & dining area to your left, there are two forward facing seats and two rear facing all with 3-point seatbelts, a dining table that stores away when not in use, plus a side sofa. This area converts to a double bed in the evening, there are upper aircraft style storage lockers and under seat storage available.
-At the rear of this family motorhome are two fixed transverse bunk beds, the bottom bunk raises to allow for a garage storage area whilst travelling. There’s an aluminium ladder to access the top bunk, privacy curtains, reading lights.
-The over-cab double bed is accessed by an aluminium ladder, with a side window, privacy curtains and reading light. The bed raises on gas struts to give more headroom in the cab.
-The kitchen is well specified with a round sink & chrome mixer tap, hob has 3 gas burners with glass lid, gas grill & oven beneath. Dometic fridge with freezer that works on 12v, gas & electric, built-in microwave oven, plus upper lockers & lower cabinets to store-away all your holiday provisions.
-The washroom has a shower tray with shower curtain, a built-in washbasin with chrome mixer tap, separate tap for shower handset, mirror above and cabinet below, plus a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush.
-A Truma combi-boiler providing central heating via blown air & hot water on both gas & electric, wood effect flooring with loose fit carpets, black-out blinds & fly-screens throughout.
-The cab has a multi-media unit with CD, Radio, Bluetooth phone, Sat-Nav, iPod & USB input. Air-Conditioning, cruise control, built-in privacy screen for windscreen and silver screens for side windows, reversing camera monitor on mirror, electric windows & mirrors, remote central locking, plus 2 sets of keys.
-Outside is a tow bar with electrics, gas locker with 2 bottles, 4 new camper tyres fitted in 2022, Thule sun canopy & bike rack for 4, TV aerial, twin view reversing camera, external shower point, gas BBQ point, onboard fresh & grey water tanks. Rear garage with bottom bunk raised, door size is 495mm wide, 1095mm height.
-GVW 3650Kg, Payload 579Kg, Length 6.96m, Width 2.31m, Height 2.94m. (all approx.)
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to
ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is
important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, please do your
own checks or check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your
decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.