LOCATED IN BERKSHIRE
- 12 MONTHS GOLD MB&G WARRANTY*
- 4 BERTH, 4 TRAVELLING SEATS
- SOUGHT AFTER U-SHAPED REAR LOUNGE
- FIAT DUCATO 2.3 TDI, 160 BHP
- RARE AUTOMATIC GEARBOX
- ONE OWNER
- FULL MECHANICAL & HABITATION SERVICE HISTORY
- TOW BAR WITH ELECTRICS
- IMMACULATE INSIDE AND OUT
- This is your chance to own this wonderfully popular Swift Bolero 774 model with sought after u-shaped rear lounge, 2016 model, extremely rare AUTOMATIC GEARBOX, one owner from new, just 9,107 miles on the clock and in immaculate condition. This is a 4 berth with 4 travelling seats, full mechanical and habitation service history, MOT runs through to 4th March 2021 with no advisories.
- Step inside and the lounge / dining area is to your left, with two parallel sofas that convert to a large double bed in the evening, plus there are two forward facing seats both having 3-point seatbelts. A large dining table is provided and stores away in the wardrobe when not in use. The two front seats swivel, there is a large sunroof and smaller rooflight that provide plenty of natural daylight.
- Note: In the photos is a Thule tow bar mounted bike rack, this is not included in the sale but maybe available by separate negotiation.
- *12 months MB&G GOLD comprehensive UK wide warranty included at the advertised price only, this warranty also allows for 90 days touring in Europe.
- For a link to around 200 photos giving a virtual photographic tour then please send me your NAME and EMAIL address whilst quoting 'BOLERO 744'. You can text me that information to 07810 300662.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.