VEHICLE LOCATED HORSHAM
- LAYOUT - FRONT OVER CAB DOUBLE BED - FRONT DINETTE MAKES SMALL DOUBLE BED- CENTRAL KITCHEN & BATHROOM - REAR U SHAPED LOUNGE CAN BE USED AS SINGLES BEDS OR LARGE DOUBLE BED
- 6 BERTH
- 5 TRAVELLING SEATS
- FULL LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
- SOLAR PANEL
- 4 BIKE RACK
- REAR STORAGE LOCKERS
- GASLOW SINGLE REFILLABLE LPG BOTTLE
- TRUMA BLOWN AIR HEATING WITH I-NET BOX FOR PHONE CONTROL
- OUTSIDE SHOWER & BBQ POINTS
- WIND OUT AWNING
- CAN BE DRIVEN BY ANYONE WITH A FULL UK LICENCE
From the Roller Team stable comes the Auto-Roller 746 a modern design which utilizes space to pack in 6 berths & 5 travelling seats in an under 7.5 m length home. Based on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis with the 2.3 litre Multijet diesel engine in its 130 BHP form & a manual 6 speed gearbox. This vehicle has had 2 owners from new and only covered 22137 miles. The cab benefits from: power assisted steering; air conditioning; cruise control; multi media head unit with Bluetooth & usb in; multi function steering wheel; electric front windows; electric heated and adjustable mirrors; central locking front; reverse camera screen.
We enter the motorhome on the passenger side via a low step, to the left of the Habitation door is a hanging wardrobe where the rear table stows and an extension plate for the front dinette table. Opposite is the full dinette which consists of 2 x 2 seater sofas one facing forward and the other rear. The front facing sofa has 2 x 3 point lap & diagonal seat belts for travelling passengers and the rear facing one 1 belt only. The table is fixed to the wall and there is an extension leaf in the cupboard. At night the table can drop down and a double bed can be made up with the use of some infill cushions.
The second large double bed is found over the cab accessed by a removable ladder.
To the right of the habitation door is the galley style kitchen which consists of: 3 burner gas hob; stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Below the counter is a Dometic 3 way fridge with freezer box that can be powered by 240v; 12v or gas depending whether you are plugged in on site or wild camping. Adjacent is a good sized oven & grill. There is plenty of cupboard and drawer space for all your holiday provisions.
Opposite is the all in one bathroom with a separate shower cubicle that has perspex doors to close. The toilet a cassette style Thetford fresh water flush unit with a swivel head. There is a built in white sink with chrome mixer tap. The shower head extends from the sink tap when required.
Finally to the rear is the large U shaped rear lounge a portable table can be used necessary. There is a Flat screen TV for your relaxation. At night this area can be made up into a large double bed or two singles as required.
Heating & Hot water are supplied by Truma combination boiler that can be powered by 240v or gas. It benefits from an I-net box so you can control the heating remotely from your phone, requires Sim card to operate.
Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight 3500kg; Length 7.47m; Width 2.35m; Height 3.2m. Can be driven by anyone with a full UK licence no restrictions.
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ 746 ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.