Rimor Superbrig 698TC motorhome. ***REDUCED PRICE***
With 6 berths and 5 seat belts this motorhome would be ideal for a larger family or those who prefer extra space. Presented in excellent condition.
Layout is over-cab double bed. Forward dining / lounge area, where seating converts in to a further double bed. Central kitchen, washroom & shower with two fixed over and under single bunk beds at the rear.
• Large work surface area
• Sink with mixer tap
• Hob with 3x gas rings
• Three-way 135 litre fridge with freezer compartment
• Three large utensil/utility drawers
• Thetford cassette toilet
• Shower enclosure 1.92m in height
• Sink unit with mixer tap
• Generous vanity unity cupboards
• Heating and hot water are provided by a Truma system on gas or electric
• Fixed and sliding main dinette table
• Removable casual dining table for two
• Electric hook up
• TV Aerial
• LED strip and blue tone lighting
• Window blinds with contemporary design curtains throughout
• Lots of internal and external storage space
-Base vehicle is a Fiat Ducato 2300cc 130 multijet diesel engine with Auto / Manual transmission
-Approx vehicle dimensions are Length 7.13m, Width 2.22m, Height 3.05m. Weight 3500kg
For a link to over 200 photos giving a virtual tour of this motorhome, along with a YouTube video, please send me your EMAIL address and quote RIMOR SUPER or text those same details to 07752 067647. We welcome buyers from all over the UK and low-cost delivery is available. This motorhome is located in BLAIRGOWRIE, Scotland. Viewings are via appointment only.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.