- AVAILABLE WITH 1 YEAR'S WARRANTY AT THE ADVERTISED PRICE
- CAN BE USED AS A DAY VAN OR FOR HOLIDAYS
- SUPERB VALUE 2 BERTH WITH 2 SEAT BELTS
- SIDE OPENING AND REAR OPENING DOORS FOR EASY ACCESS
- WIND OUT AWNING
- 2 SWIVEL SEATS
- EASY TO DRIVE AND PARK
This superb example of the very popular Nu Venture Avanti can be used as your daily vehicle, for weekend breaks or even longer holidays.
This Avanti is built on the Fiat Ducato chassis, it has a 2.3 engine and a 5 speed manual gearbox, it weighs 3200 kg and has only covered 44,172 miles. It was first registered in March 2005 and has a valid MOT until January 24th 2020 with no advisories on the last certificate.
Access to the vehicle is extremely easy with the option of a sliding side door or via the rear double doors. At the back is the lounge area with 2 side facing sofas which quickly and easily make up in to a double bed. Above the lounge is a skylight which opens up to allow fresh air and loads of light in. Next to each sofa is a little pop up flap to rest your drinks on. There are fly screens, blinds and curtains for privacy and comfort.
The kitchen has a 3 gas burner hob and grill, a sink, tap and drainer as well as cupboard and drawer space for your utensils and ingredients.
Opposite the kitchen is the washroom which is fitted with a toilet, a fold away wash basin and tap, and a shower with a sliding curtain.
Driving this vehicle is a real pleasure and the 2.3 engine powers it along with great efficiency. There are driver and passenger airbags, electric windows and mirrors, a radio, power steering and 2 swivel seats. Above the cab is another locker offering further storage space. There is gas and electric hot water and heating, an electric step and a wind out awning. There are a few minor age related paint marks but overall this is a really lovely vehicle at a very attractive price and would be ideal for a couple looking for a low cost entry point in to the fun world of motorhomes.
To see more photos please call Mark on 07535 155674. I can offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this vehicle.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.