- COMPACT SIZE, EASY TO DRIVE AND PARK
- 3500 KG, CAN BE DRIVEN BY ANYONE WITH FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
- LOW MILEAGE, SUPERB CONDITION
- ROTATING REAR FACING SEAT
- 4 BIKE CYCLE RACK
- WIND OUT AWNING
- CAMBELT CHANGED AT 11,446 MILES
- VEHICLE AVAILABLE WITH A 1 YEAR WARRANTY AT THE ADVERTISED PRICE
This beautiful 5 berth motorhome with 4 travelling seat belts is stunning value for money and has been kept in excellent condition by its curent owner.
At only 6.25 metres long this delightful vehicle is easy to drive and park yet at the same time offers plenty of internal living space. It is built on the excellent Fiat Ducato chassis and is powered by a 2.3 engine that is very economical.
This Moonstar 570 features the popular end kitchen layout which has an oven and grill, a 3 ring gas burner hob, a 96 litre Thetford 3 way fridge with freezer compartment and a sink with a mixer tap. There is plenty of storage space in the overhead lockers and cupboards below for your pots and pans and ingredients.
As you move forwards from the kitchen the washroom is located on your right and features a shower with the shower head built in to the tap, a Thetford cassette toilet, a wash basin with mixer tap and a bathroom storage unit.
The dinette consists of forward facing and rear facing 2 seater sofas. The forward facing one has 2 travelling seat belts and an interesting feature with this dinette is that the rear facing sofa can be rotated to form an L shape lounge. Add in the dining table which clips on to the side rail and you have a versatile lounge/dining area which you can configure in to the layout which suits you best. Above the dinette is a large roof light which throws in loads of natural light making this motorhome a real pleasure to relax in.
Above the cab is a large double bed which will easily sleep 2 adults in real comfort. Underneath, the driver's cab is nicely laid out with excellent vision all around the vehicle. It features include electric windows, electric mirrors, a reversing camera, a driver airbag and a manual 6 speed gearbox.
Heating and hot water operate on both gas and electric. Externally there is a 4 bike cycle rack, a wind out awning and 2 gas bottles.
This motorhome will be sold with a new 1 year
habitation check. To see more photos please call Mark on 07535 155674. I
can also offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.