- PRICE DROPPED FOR QUICK SALE
- SOLAR PANEL
- LARGE FIXED REAR BEAD
- 4 BERTH WITH 4 TRAVELLING BELTS
- 3 GAS BOTTLES
- Long MOT - EXPIRES DEC 2020
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT 3850KG
- TOW BAR
- NEW CLUTCH AND STARTED MOTOR FITTED SEPT 2019
- FULL KITCHEN, OVEN, GRILL , MICROWAVE
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN MANCHESTER
This Fiat Laika Ecovip 1R is an absolute buyers dream as the seller is looking to move it on quickly - and it is therefore priced accordingly.
With a large fixed bed, this 4 berth motorhome with 4 travelling belts is the ideal motorhome to use for working away from home, staying at sporting event venues or even festivals. The extremely competitive price means this is a must view and will create plenty of interest.
With plenty of added extras including tow bar, 3 gas bottles, TV, Microwave, Reversing camera this Laika has plenty to offer anyone wanting to get a great deal.
To see a more photographs please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer free 14 day driveaway insurance with this motorhome so please contact me for further details.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.