LOCATED NEAR WOKING, SURREY
- LEFT HAND DRIVE, PERFECT FOR TOURING IN EUROPE
- GREAT FAMILY CAMPERVAN AND PRICED TO SELL
- COMPACT AT JUST 5.61 METRES IN LENGTH
- 5 BERTH WITH 6 TRAVELLING SEATS
- FIAT DUCATO 2.8 DIESEL / 59,656 MILES
- GVW 3500KG – ANYONE CAN DRIVE IT
- END KITCHEN
- BIKE RACK X 4
- A compact family campervan, Hymer C544K, 2004 model, just 5.61m in length, 5 Berth with 6 Travelling Seats 4 x 3-Point Seatbelts and 2 lap-belts. On a Left Hand Drive Fiat Ducato 2.8 Diesel, first registered on 23rd June 2004, 59,656 miles on the clock. Some service history is provided and the MOT runs through to 10th January 2024 with some advisories, certificate can be seen in the additional photo pack (see details below). The last mechanical service was 21st July 2021. HPI Clear.
- Use the electric double step to enter and on your left you have the end kitchen, a stainless steel hob with 3 gas burners and a black glass lid, a large sink with draining board and mixer tap, plus plastic chopping board. Below is a Dometic 3-way powered fridge with freezer box that works on 12v / 240v / Gas. There are plenty of storage cupboards and drawers to store-away all of your holiday provisions.
- The lounge and dining area has a large dining table with two forward facing seats with 3-point seatbelts, two rear facing seats with lap-belts, this area makes up into a double bed in the evening. There is side sofa that can make up the fifth berth if require. Windows each side and an opening sunroof.
- Above the cab is a large double bed with foam mattress, it has a wooden access ladder, there are side windows and privacy curtains.
- The washroom has a good-sized shower tray, a built-in washbasin with pull out tap for use as the shower handset, mirrors and storage cabinets, a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush and opening roof vent.
- A good sized wardrobe with hanging rail, storage drawers and beneath is a cupboard with the Truma combi-boiler.
- Truma combi-boiler for hot water & blown-air central heating, that works on both gas and electric, black out blinds and fly-screens throughout including to the main door.
- The cab is left hand drive, there is air-conditioning, a CD tuner, 5 speed gearbox, plus privacy curtains.
- Outside is a gas locker with propane bottle, bike rack for 4, TV aerial, plus several storage lockers. There are fittings for a Fiamma wind-out canopy.
- There are some age related marks and dints, they can be seen in the additional photo pack, see details below. The campervan is 19 years old and will require ongoing maintenance, the price reflects this.
- GVW is 3500Kg, Length is 5.61m, Width 2.27m, Height 2.90m.
- As the GVW is just 3500Kg, it means that anyone of any age can drive this this motorhome on a normal full UK driving licence.
- For a link to around 150 photos giving a photographic tour then please send me your NAME & Email address whilst quoting ‘HYMER’. You can also text me that same information to Mark on 078 10 300 662.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, please do your own research or check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.