LOCATED IN FARNHAM, SURREY
- LEFT HAND DRIVE FOR TOURING EUROPE
- GAS IT REFILLABLE LPG
- LARGE REAR GARAGE
- SATELLITE TV & INTERNET
- AIR SUSPENSION & LEVELLING SYSTEM
- CRUISE CONTROL, AIR-CON IN CAB & HAB
- EXCELLENT CONDITION!
Frankia i680 BK, 2008 A-CLASS Motorhome. 5 Berth, Fiat 2.3 TDI Multijet 130 with 6 speed manual gearbox and just two owners from new. First registered in Germany on 4th December 2008 and then registered in the UK by the current owner on 1st October 2015. Great service history with the cam belt and water pump changed in June 2018. MOT through to June 2020 and just 41,376 miles on the clock.
- Using the electric step to enter and the lounge / dining area is to your right, with an L-shaped sofa that has two forward facing seats with seatbelts, on the offside is a single side seat and the two front seats swivel to face the teak dining table with folding sides, which can be removed if required. A large sunroof floods the lounge with plenty of natural daylight, upper aircraft style cabinets and under seat storage available.
- The kitchen has a good sized double bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap plus a filtered water tap, a stainless hob with three gas burners and extractor hood. Opposite is a three-way powered tall fridge with separate freezer, above is a large cupboard where you could place a microwave if required and there are plenty of cabinets and storage drawers to stow away your holiday provisions.
- The washroom area has a clever door system that swings out to section off the area from the front of the motorhome creating an en-suite to the main bedroom. On the nearside you have a large washbasin with chrome mixer tap, which raises up to reveal the Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush. On the off-side is the separate shower cubicle with revolving perspex shower door.
- The main bedroom has a very long transverse double bed to accommodate the tallest of adults, that is accessed by clever fold-out steps, there is a sliding wooden privacy door plus two windows and storage cabinets.
- The electric drop-down over cab bed is spacious with privacy curtains, reading lights and a wooden ladder gives access.
- Dometic roof mounted habitation air-conditioning unit, 2 x 120ah leisure batteries, wood effect flooring, a good sized wardrobe, Truma Combi-Boiler supplying blown-air central heating and hot water, a Samsung 32" TV is also included. Black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout including to the main door.
- The cab is left-hand drive so perfect for touring Europe, air-conditioning, cruise control, reversing camera, Garmin sat-nav, JVC DAB Media Receiver with USB, i-POD and Bluetooth phone connectivity, two swivelling seats plus a Strike-Back alarm system is fitted.
- Outside you have a roof mounted 80cm Oyster satellite dish, offering satellite TV and Internet Wi-Fi (subscription required). A very large rear garage with lift up rear door and a side opening door, a second rear garage with doors that open each side and fitted electronic safe, various other storage lockers plus a gas BBQ point. Omnistor wind-out sun canopy, twin solar panels, two refillable GAS IT LPG bottles, new tyres in 2018, an under-slung spare wheel, a Thetford cassette toilet locker with SOG System plus a second toilet cassette is stored in a separate locker. Fully winterised and all the external lockers have additional security locks. The rear mural can be removed if required.
- GVW 4250Kg, Length 7.10m, Width 2.40m, Height 3.20m.
- MB&G A-Class motorhome warranties available, please ask for information.
- For a link to over 200 photos giving a virtual tour then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting 'FRANKIA'. You can also text that same info to Mark on 07810 300662. [email protected]
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.