01943 620 071
See all stock
Request More Information
Motorhome depot Bradford have in stock the Ford Transit Custom Limited, 2018, 6 Belts, 4 Berth, 6 Speed manual gear box, 2 litre diesel engine, First Registered on 26/04/2018, Mot until 26/04/2024, This camper van has travelled 43,975 miles.
This Ford Transit custom is the top of the range model.
- Austop Pop Top
- Rock n Roll bed
- 4 Travelling Seat Belts
- Eberspacher Diesel Heater
- Plenty of storage lockers
- Leisure Battery
- 2 Ring Gas Hob
-240v Hook Up
- Fridge compartment to the rear
- Dealer Supplied and fitted tow bar
- Altro Flooring
- Fitted curtains and carpets throughout
- Bespoke Alloy Wheels
- Privacy glass to all rear windows.
- Blind Spot 2
- HG Intense Dis Headlamps
- Ice Pack 24
- LD Comp Light LED
- Power Converter 230
- Rear view Camera
You'll never be cold and stuck for space in this Ford Transit Custom.
This Vehicle is located in the BD20
For the additional pictures or to arrange a viewing, please contact Mark on 07961661297
Part exchange, Finance and Warranty options are also available.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.