- PERFECT STARTER MOTORHOME
- INCREDIBLY LOW MILEAGE FOR ITS AGE
- ONLY 2900 KG WEIGHTS MEANS IT CAN BE DRIVEN BY ANYONE ON A STANDARD DRIVING LICENCE
- NEW CAMBELT AT 10,000 MILES
- SERVICED IN NOVEMBER 2018
- AWNING WITH SIDES
- VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO VIEW NEAR COLCHESTER
For a 15 year old motorhome the mileage on this vehicle is ridiculously low and it has been kept in excellent condition by its current owner.
Externally the vehicle is very clean and has very few marks. It had 4 new tyres in July 2017 and has covered very few miles since then. It is built on the excellent Peugeot Boxer chassis and is very economical to drive.
This delightful motorhome is flooded with lots of natural light and it features the ever popular rear U shape lounge layout. At night time the sofas convert in to a very comfortable double bed that takes seconds to make up. There is also plenty of storage space thanks to the overhead lockers.
The kitchen area features a 4 gas burner hob, an oven with grill, a 3 way fridge freezer, a sink with mixer tap and cupboard space to store your essentials.
The wet room has a shower head built in to the tap, a cassette toilet, a wash basin and mixer tap and a bathroom cabinet.
The overcab bed is a good size and will easily sleep 2 adults in real comfort. Down below, the cab area features a manual 5 speed transmission, electric windows and mirrors, a passenger swivel seat and a radio DAB, CD player.
To see more photos please call Mark on 07535 155674. I can offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.