- BUNK BEDS AND LARGE OVER THE CAB BED
- EXCELLENT CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT
- JAN 2024 HABITATION CHECK
- 4 TRAVELLING SEAT BELTS
- CAN BE DRIVEN ON A STANDARD UK DRIVING LICENCE - REVENUE WEIGHT 3500KG
- REAR GARAGE
- BIKE RACK
- 6 SPEED MANUAL GEAR BOX WITH CRUISE CONTROL
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN INCLUDING MICROWAVE
- WASHROOM WITH SHOWER
- MOTORHOME DIMENSIONS - APPROX LENGHT 6.2m x WIDTH 2.30m x HEIGHT 2.9m
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN WALTHAM ABBEY, ESSEX
This CI Carioca 400 is a fantastic family motorhome that has rear bunk beds, a large over the cab bed, a front seating area and four travelling seat belts. Is is compact for a motorhome with bunk beds and has a gross vehicle weight of 3500kg so can be driven on a standard driving licence. This particular motorhome is presented in excellent condition for its age is a credit to the current owner. It is bright and clean throughout the van.
This model is built on a Ford chassis and has 2.2l engine with 6 speed manual gear box and cruise control. It has a reversing camera and factory fitted immobiliser.
The motorhome has a lovely layout for a 6.2m van. At the front you have a nice lounge/dinning area which is made up from a double front facing sofa, single side sofa and the two front captains chairs that rotate around to make a very comfortable place to sit. The is a large dinette table that can extend further, ideal to enjoy a meal or even browse a table or laptop. Moving back the motorhome has a well equipped kitchen on one side - this includes gas hob, grill, microwave oven, sink and 3-way fridge.
The CI Carioca 400 is the perfect motorhome to sleep in, particularly if you have kids. There are bunk beds at the rear and an extremely large over the cab bed at the front. It is possible to make up a smaller 5th bed - but does restrict the access to the over the cab - so really ideal for 4. The motorhome also has a good sized washroom with flush cassette toilet, sink and shower.
Externally the motorhome comes with wind-out awning, bike rack and large garage doors, this gives you a large garage - which is made up from putting the bottom bunk in the up position, so ideal for filling up while in transit.
In summary this is a lovely 4 berth motorhome with bunk beds. It is presented in excellent condition and ready to go.
To see an extensive file of photos and walk around video please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer free one month drive away insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.