This is a new Fiat Ducato Professional, 140 Automatic, 9-speed gearbox.
Euro 6D diesel engine with 1,123 delivery and transport miles only.
Not been used for holidays etc. Purchased June 2021, conversion delayed until
September 2022 due to the pandemic then converted to living accommodation.
Fully insulated, carpeted walls, roof and floor. L-shaped seating with storage under including Trauma combined boiler for the heating and hot water, leisure battery etc.
Upon entering the side sliding door, there is a seating and dining area with removeable table. This area converts to a double bed - 1800mm x 1200mm or single bed - 180mm x 660mm.
Shower room with full height sliding door and cassette toilet. Work surface with 2 ring Thetford combination gas hob and sink, mixer tap for hot and cold water.
There is a 2 ring gas hob and intergrated sink with mixer tap. THere is also an under worktop fridge with freezer box.
There are 2 cupboards and an under-worktop fridge with freezer box.
There is a Maxview Gazelle Pro TV aerial, Solar panel with MPPT Dual Battery solar charge controller.
A large wind-out Fiamma F80s awning, a Maxxfan remote-controlled ceiling vent. A Thatcham alarm, approved category 2-1 Autowatch, 695 R1/T (25116). Gas bottle. Thule slide-out step and underslung water tank.
A great opportunity to own a motorhome that is compact with lots of features in a vehicle less than 5.5 metres long and driveable on a standard licence.
* FIAT 2.3 Multi-jet Tecnico 140
* High Roof,
* Fully Automatic, 9 Speed Gearbox.
* Euro 6D.
* 'The Tecnico' adds manual air conditioning, front foglights, Blue&Me with controls on the steering wheel, eco:Drive Professional software, TomTom predisposition on the dashboard, TomTom Live navigator, Start&Stop, special wheel trims and reverse parking sensors.
* Solar Panel.
* Washroom with Thetford cassette toilet.
* Truma Combi (e) boiler for both hot water and heating.
* Full height under worktop fridge.
* Hot Water.
* 240v Hook-up.
* 3 Seat Belts.
* Double Bed or Single Bed.
* Fully Insulated Conversion.
* Two-ring gas hob and sink unit.
* Large F80s Fiamma Awning.
* Alarm - Thatcham approved category 2-1 alarm. Autowatch 695RLI (25116).
* Maxxfan ceiling vent.
* Maxview Gazelle pro Tv aerial.
* Satellite Navigation.
Here is a ideal opportunity to purchase a motorhome suitable for easy driving days away from home.
Within a new policy, I can also offer one month’s free driveway insurance.
The motorhome is located near King's Lynn, Norfolk, on the border with Cambridgeshire.
Length : 5413mm
Width : 2050mm
Height : 2624mm (including the Awning).
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.