LOCATED IN BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE
- LEFT HAND DRIVE, PERFECT FOR TOURING EUROPE
- A-CLASS MOTORHOME WITH TAG AXLE, 5000KG
- LARGE REAR GARAGE – 2 SIDE DOORS
- 4 BERTH WITH 4 TRAVELLING SEATS
- FIAT DUCATO 3.0 TDI, 87,107 MILES (140,186 KM)
- MOT TO 08/05/24
- TRANSVERSE REAR DOUBLE BED
- OVER-CAB DROP-DOWN BED
- CREAM LEATHER INTERIOR
- CAB AIR-CON / CRUISE CONTROL
- DOMETIC HAB AIR-CON
- REVERSING CAMERA
- REVERSING SENSORS
- GASLOW REFILLABLE LPG BOTTLES
- 2 X SOLAR PANELS
- 3KW INVERTER
- CAMOS SATELLITE DOME
- ELECTRIC FIAMMA SUN CANOPY / BIKE RACK
- ALDE RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
- 6 BRAND NEW TYRES
- TOW BAR WITH ELECTRICS
- A perfect motorhome for touring Europe, this Left Hand Drive Burstner Elegance i821 A-Class Motorhome is fully kitted out. 4 berth with 4 travelling seats. On a powerful Fiat Ducato 3.0 TDI chain driven engine with 157 BHP, 87,107 miles (140,186 Km), first registered on 08/06/2007, MOT through to 8th May 2024.
- Use the electric step to enter the van and the kitchen/galley area is to your left, with a round stainless steel sink with chrome tap and a separate steel draining board with plug hole. The stainless hob has four gas burners and a glass lid, a gas oven and frill beneath, plus a full sized 3-way powered fridge with separate freezer, a cupboard above could house a microwave oven. There are upper & lower cabinets to store away all of your holiday provisions.
- The lounge & dining area has two forward facing seats with seatbelts, bench-seats on both sides, plus both front seats swivel to face the table. The table moves position, this area could potentially make a fifth berth if required. Above is a Dometic Freshjet habitation aircon unit and aircraft style lockers.
- Above the cab is a large drop-down double bed, very spacious and accessed by an aluminium ladder.
- The washroom has a built-in washbasin with chrome mixer tap, a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush & storage cabinets. A separate shower cubicle is on the opposite side of the van with perspex shower doors.
- The rear bedroom has a transverse double bed that’s easy to access with built-in steps, upper lockers for storage, a tv bracket, privacy curtains, 2 side windows plus an opening roof vent.
- ALDE radiator central heating & hot water, tall wardrobe, wood effect flooring with loose fit carpets (not shown), black-out blinds & fly-screens throughout.
- The cab has air-con, cruise control, privacy blinds to front and side windows, swivel seats, JVC CD Tuner with USB & iPod inputs, new reversing camera monitor, Truck Satellite Navigation, 2 x 12v outputs, electric windows, electric mirrors, 2 sets of keys.
- Outside you have an electric Fiamma sun canopy, Fiamma bike rack, CAMOS self-seeking satellite dome, GASLOW refillable LPG bottles x 2, six brand new tyres, 2 x solar panel, 2 leisure batteries, TV aerial, gas BBQ point.
- GVW is 5000 KG, Length 8.76m, Width 2.30m, Height 2.80m.
- If you are genuinely interested in purchasing this motorhome then we can send you a link to around 150 photos giving a virtual tour. Please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ELEGANCE. You can also text me, 07810 300 662.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, please do your own research or check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.