- Right-hand Drive
- Cab air-con
- Gas bottle
- Reversing camera
- Solar Panel
- Swivel Seats
- 2 X sets of keys
- V5 reg doc
- Reversing Sensors
- Fridge Freezer
LOCATED BASINGSTOKE, HANTS
- CALL MARK ON 07810 300662 TO DISCUSS THIS BEAUTIFUL LOW PROFILE MOTORHOME
- 12 MONTHS COMPREHENSIVE MOTORHOME WARRANTY*
- REAR FIXED BED
- ELEGANCE PACK
- SOLAR PANEL
- REVERSING CAMERA / REVERSING SENSORS
- SAFARI / PRIVACY ROOM
Bessacarr E560, 2011, 4 Berth, Low Profile Motorhome. First registered on 1st January 2011 and just two owners from new, which reflects in the fantastic condition of the vehicle. Just 17559 miles and an MOT to 25th September 2019, on a Fiat Ducato 2.3 Turbo Diesel with six speed manual gearbox. Full habitation check carried out in July 2018, the vehicle will come with the full certification.
- Step inside and you have the lounge area to your left with two parallel sofas, which convert to a double bed in the evening, there is a large panoramic sunroof plus a HEKI II sunroof providing plenty of natural daylight, there is a large dining table that stores away in a locker whilst not in use or travelling. An additional swivelling round table has also been fitted, which can be removed when not in use.
- The kitchen is well specified with a round marble style designer sink and chrome mixer tap, below the sink is a clever storage area that rotates, a dual fuel hob with three gas burners and an electric hotplate, gas grill and oven beneath. Above is a built-in Sanyo microwave oven, opposite is a Thetford tall fridge with separate freezer above.
- The washroom has what amounts to a separate shower cubicle, as it can be closed off from the rest of the area, a built-in washbasin with chrome mixer tap, plus a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush.
- The main feature is the bedroom, with fixed French double bed that raises on gas struts to reveal a large storage area, which can also be accessed via an external locker door. Upper aircraft style lockers, a good sized wardrobe with hanging rail plus a privacy screen to section off the bedroom at night.
- The cab has Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, 6 speed manual gearbox, built-in privacy screens to front and side windows, mirror mounted camera monitor, reversing sensor monitor display, JVC CD Tuner, electric windows, mirrors and central locking.
- A Truma combi-boiler provides gas and electric blown-air central heating and hot water heating, loose fit carpets, black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout, plus a Vision Plus TV with built-in DVD Player.
- Outside you have a wind out sun canopy, solar panel, TV aerial, reversing camera, reversing sensors, gas locker with propane bottle included, and two lockers that provide external access to storage space. A Safari / Privacy room is also included.
- The Elegance pack includes air-conditioning, cruise control and reversing camera.
- GVW 3500Kg, Length 7.04m, Width 2.33m, Height 2.77m.
- This vehicles gross weight is 3500Kg, which means that anyone of any age can drive it on a normal full UK driving licence.
- *12 Month MB&G comprehensive UK wide warranty is included at the advertised price, this warranty also allows for 90 days cover when touring in Europe.
- For a link to over 200 extra photos giving a virtual tour then please send me your NAME and EMAIL address quoting -E560-. You can also text me on 07810 300662.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of
valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the
point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be
higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is
provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full
underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces
finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage
regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure
you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment
agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in
additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.