- LOCATED IN CAMBRIDGE
- 1 OWNER FROM NEW
- ONLY 2289 MILES
- SOLAR PANEL
- CRUISE CONTROL AND SPEED LIMITER
- DROP DOWN DOUBLE BED
- ELECTRIC PANORAMIC OPENING SUNROOF
- END BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- LED LIGHTING
- ELECTRIC FRESH WATER AND WASTE DISPOSAL
- TWIN LENS REAR VIEW & REVERSING CAMERA
- PIONEER MUSIC SPEAKERS
This beautiful streamlined Bessacarr E424 is one of the most gorgeous compact motorhomes I have seen.
At 5.99 metres it's easy to drive and with a gross vehicle weight of 3500kg it can be driven by anyone on a standard driving licence.
As you enter this stunning motorhome, to your far right is the delightful end bathroom consisting of a large separate shower, toilet, a built in wash basin with mixer tap and a very stylish storage unit.
On the left as you exit the bathroom is the delightful kitchen consisting of a dual fuel hob with 3 gas burners and 1 electric hotplate, a sink with mixer tap, an oven and grill, a built-in microwave above the oven and plenty of cupboard space for your utensils and ingredients.
Above the dinette is an ingenious drop down double bed. This can be left made up so that when you drop it down at night time you can jump straight in to bed.
The dinette area is just magnificent. The seating is finished in a very stylish grey upholstery with black piping. It features 2 forward facing seats with 3 point seat belts, a sofa on the near side and an additional seat on the off side. There is plenty of storage space in the overhead lockers as well as under the seats. At meal times, simply add in the large dining table, spin the 2 captain fronts seats around and you have a fantastic dining area to enjoy great times with family or friends.
In the cab you have cruise control, a speed limiter, air conditioning, a twin lens rear view reversing camera, electric windows, electric mirrors and a multi-media system with Bluetooth so long journeys will be a doddle.
To see more photos of this stunning motorhome please call Mark on 07535 155674. I can offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.