- LOW MILEAGE - GREAT CONDITION
- JAN 2024 HABITATION CHECK
- 4 BERTH WITH 4 TRAVELLING SEAT BELTS
- SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE
- LARGE GARAGE
- SOLAR PANEL
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN INCLUDING MICROWAVE AND LARGE FRIDGE
- SEPARATE SHOWER
- CAB AIR CONDITIONING, CRUISE CONTROL, KENWOOD MULTI-MEDIA CENTRE
- LARGE WIND-OUT AWNING, EXTERNAL GAS AND SHOWER POINT
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED AT ASKING PRICE
- VEHICLE WEIGHT 3500KG SO CAN BE DRIVEN ON A STANDARD DRIVING LICENCE
- ULEZ COMPLIANT
- MOTORHOME LENGHT APPROX 7 METERS
**AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN BENFLEET, ESSEX**
The Benimar Tessoro 486 is an absolutely fantastic luxury 4 berth motorhome with 4 travelling seat belts. The main features include a really comfortable, spacious lounge area, electric drop-down bed, well equipped kitchen, good sized washroom with separate shower and a large garage at the rear. All of this in a 7 meter van that has a revenue weight of 3500kg and can be driven on a standard UK driving Licence. The automatic engine makes it so easy to drive and the motorhome has a good service history and will come with a current habitation check and one year warranty at the asking price. It is the perfect motorhome for a couple looking to spend time in the UK or overseas who want the option of taking friends or family out for the occasional trip.
This Benimar is built on the Ford chassis and has an economical 2 litre engine with automatic gear box and 170 bhp. It comes with cab air conditioning, cruise control and a Kenwood Multimedia System.
The living area is fantastic on the 486 and has an extremely spacious front lounge, making use of the two Captains chairs, a long L-shaped sofa and a further side sofa. This is a fantastic place to put your feet up and relax and enjoy a good book or watch the TV. The motorhome also comes with a central table that can be set up for mealtimes or stored away in the garage when not in use. Moving back you have an extremely well equipped kitchen area that features an oven, grill, duel fuel hob with 2 gas burners and an electric hotplate, microwave oven, sink with mixer tap and large 3-way fridge with ice compartment.
This Tessoro 486 is fantastic when it comes to getting a great nights sleep. It features the central electric drop-down bed that is so easy to bring down when required. The sofas below also make up a further double to give you the full 4 berths. At the rear there is a good-sized washroom that features a Thetford flush cassette toilet, vanity sink and separate shower. Heating and hot water are provided via the Truma I-net system which is really simple to operate. The 486 has loads of storage space throughout the van, the enormous garage is perfect for equipment such as bikes or tables and chairs and there are two large cupboard/hanging wardrobes in the motorhome and well as other cupboards and draws. Externally the motorhome comes with a solar panel, large wind-out awning and an external gas and shower point.
In summary this is an absolutely fantastic motorhome that is ready to go and has everything you could possibly want to have fantastic trips away.
Viewing is by appointment only but to see an extensive file of photos and walkaround video please call Michael on 07940 247286.
**PART EXCHANGE WELCOME**
1 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED AT ASKING PRICE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.