VEHICLE LOCATED WATERLOOVILLE
- LAYOUT - FRONT DINETTE WITH OVERHEAD ELECTRIC DROP DOWN DOUBLE BED - SECOND DOUBLE BED CAN BE MADE UP FROM SOFAS UNDERNEATH - MID KITCHEN & BATHROOM - REAR GARAGE
- 4 BERTH
- 4 TRAVELLING SEATS
- LARGE FLATSCREEN AVTEX TV
- TRUMA HEATING WITH INET BOX - CAN BE OPERATED FROM MOBILE
- 2 BIKE RACK
- TOW BAR SINGLE ELECTRICS
- SOLAR PANEL
- OUTSIDE SHOWER & BBQ POINTS
- LARGE REAR GARAGE
- EXCELLENT HANGING WARDROBE SPACE
Benimar’s Tessoro 486 gives a fresh contemporary style with flexible layouts ideally for 2 people but with the flexibility to accommodate 4. This low profile motorhome comes in a high standard specification at an affordable price. Based on the ever popular Ford Transit chassis this 2.0 Turbo diesel Ecoblue engine, uprated to 170 bhp to make easy work of the hills or towing should you wish. It also benefits from Ad Blue & a six speed manual gearbox. With 2 owners from new it comes with a recent mechanical service 08/23, a Hab check just completed 18/10. The cab benefits from: air conditioning manual; cruise control & speed limiter; multi function steering wheel; Double Din Zenec Multi media head unit including; Bluetooth phone & streaming, Navigation, reverse camera screen, DAB radio; electric windows front; electric adjustable & heated mirrors; Remis Blinds to front & side screens.
We enter the motorhome on the passenger side via a low step immediately to the left of the premium Habitation door is the front lounge consisting of a small 2 seater sofa opposite a large L shaped sofa. The forward facing section of the L shaped sofa has 2 x3 point lap & diagonal seat belts for travelling passengers. There is a foldable table that stows in the garage when not in use. The front 2 seats rotate to join this area so you could easily seat 6 people around the table if entertaining on site.
At night the main double bed electrically drops down from above. This can be set in 2 positions, high or low, allowing a further double bed to be made up below if required. There is a TV point with large Avtex TV for your evening entertainment.
Moving rear is the galley kitchen that consists: Thetford Triplex oven & Grill with a 3 burner multi fuel hob, one being a 240v hotplate for use when plugged in on site; Round stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap; 12v extractor fan with led lighting; there is plenty of cupboard and drawer space for all your holiday provisions & a 240v Microwave. Above the kitchen is a 2 way fan to extract smells or just circulate the air.
On the opposite side of the gangway is the large Thetford fully automatic 3 way fridge freezer that can be powered by 240v,12v or gas. This unit benefits from 2 freezer sections above and below.
Moving rear is the large all in one bathroom with separate shower cubicle & Perspex doors to close. The toilet a cassette style electric fresh water flush unit with a swivel head; white built in sink with chrome mixer tap. There is an abundance of storage with access to a hanging wardrobe over the garage.
At the end of the gangway there is an additional hanging wardrobe over the garage with steps up for easy access. The steps can also be opened on a hinged door to gain access to the garage.
Heating & hot water are supplied by Truma Combination boiler supplying hot blown air throughout the home, this can be powered by gas & electric.
Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight 3500kg; Length 6.98m; Width 2.31m; Height 2.89m.
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this motorhome then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ Tessoro ’. You can also text me Giles that same information to 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.