01206 648 000
See all stock
- MOTORHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN NORTH LONDON
- AUTOMATIC GEARBOX WITH POWERFUL 150 BHP EURO 6 ENGINE
- EASY TO DRIVE AND PARK AT ONLY 5.98 METRES LONG
- SOLAR PANEL
- 2 X LOUNGE / DINETTE AREAS
- ALARM, GHOST IMMOBILISER AND DOOR DEADLOCKS FOR EXTRA SECURITY
- EVER POPULAR REAR LOUNGE LAYOUT
- MULTI-MEDIA SYSTEM WITH IN-BUILT SAT NAV, REVERSING CAMERA, BLUETOOTH AND DAB RADIO
- CAB AIR CONDITIONING
- CRUISE CONTROL
- 2 X SWIVEL SEATS
- ALLOY WHEELS
- FULL CAB PRIVACY BLINDS
- 3 BERTH WITH 4 SEAT BELTS
- LARGE PAYLOAD OF 650 KG
- GASLOW CONNECTION OPTION
- BIKE RACK X 3 CYCLES
- EXTERNAL GAS AND SHOWER POINTS
- GROSS WEIGHT 3500 KG SO CAN BE DRIVEN ON A STANDARD UK DRIVING LICENCE
- LENGTH 5.98 M, WIDTH 2.3 M
Benimar are consistently one of the top selling motorhome brands in the UK and it is easy to see why. This gorgeous compact motorhome offers a huge range of kit as standard and at only 5.98 metres long it is so easy to drive and park even if you have never driven a motorhome before.
Built on the incredible Fiat Ducato chassis and powered by a fantastic 2.3 litre Euro 6, 150 BHP engine this motorhome has plenty of acceleration and pulling power for when you need it. The driver is spoilt for choice. You have automatic transmission and cruise control to make every journey an effortless pleasure. There is also cab air conditioning, a multi-media system with a reversing camera, sat nav and Bluetooth, driver and passenger airbags, full cab privacy blinds and both front seats swivel.
Behind the driver cab is the first lounge dinette area. Here you have a forward facing two seater sofa fitted with two seatbelts and a circular drinks table. Swivel the driver seat around and this area converts into a single bed. On the opposite side is the highly impressive and very well equipped kitchen. Unlike most manufacturers Benimar include a microwave as standard and there is also a 3 gas burner hob and a gas oven and grill so you have no excuses for not being able to eat like a King while you are away.
The washroom is very modern and oozes continental styling. There is a shower, a Thetford cassette toilet, a wash basin with a mixer tap and a large mirror. There is also both a skylight and a window so plenty of natural light gets in which makes having a shave or putting your make-up on a whole lot easier.
This gorgeous Benimar has the ever desirable rear lounge layout which is a great place to sprawl out after your day's activities. There are 2 side facing sofas and a dining table and the table can be removed if you prefer more of an open plan feel. At bedtime the sofas come together to make a comfortable double bed.
If wild camping is your thing then this motorhome ticks that box. There is a solar panel to keep your leisure battery topped up when you go off grid and you can run your heating and hot water off gas as well as electric. An external gas point is fitted so if you like al fresco dining and you want to fire up the BBQ you can. If you have been to the beach and are covered in sand or if you have a muddy dog the external shower will be invaluable. A bike rack is fitted which carries 3 cycles and there is also a substantial rear storage locker so you can pack plenty of belongings and use up some of the very generous 650 kg payload.
If you are looking for a low profile compact motor home that will probably fit on your drive and should pose no difficulties driving on UK roads then we seriously recommend you take a look at this highly desirable, very well specified motorhome.
To see a more extensive file of photographs and a walk round video please call Mark on 07535 155674.
I can offer free 31 day drive away insurance with this motorhome which is available to view in North london.
* Finance, part exchange and warranty options available *
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.