Motorhome Depot present a Autotrail Badger 4 Berth Motorhome, This Badger is based on the Fiat Ducato 1.9TD with only 89,000 miles and has been recently serviced.
· 4 Berth Autotrail Badger on a Fiat Ducato 1.9 diesel base
· Brilliantly laid out, standard van body (which is only 5.01 meters in length with amazing tardis like space inside
· Double bed in roof, 2 singles or 1 double below
· Central dining area with a single forward facing seat with a seat belt and a side facing sofa with lap belts, which makes up into a double bed
· Rear washroom with a shower, sink, cassette WC, cabinet & mirror
· Rear kitchen with a gas hob, grill & oven, fridge with ice box, sink and drainer, drawer & cabinets
· Full standing height
· Excellent Body Condition
· Good Mechanical Condition
· Make/Model - Autotrail Badger/Fiat Ducato 1.9 Diesel
· Year - Sep 1998
· Mileage - 89,000miles
· MOT - April 2019
· Length 5.01 m
· Width 2.03m
· Height 2.79m
· Gearbox: 5 Speed
Mains Hook Up, 12v Leisure Battery & Charger, Fresh & Wast Water Tanks, Radio/Cassette, Swivel Driver Captains Seat, Swivel Passenger Seat, Swivel Driver, Double Glazing, Blinds, Fly screens, Curtains, 2 Burner Gas Hob, Grill, Oven, 3 Way Fridge , Hot & Cold Water, Gas/Electric Water Heater, Sink & Drainer, Gas Propex Blown Air Central Heating, Shower, Cassette Toilet, Wash Basin, Reading Spotlights, 1 x 3 Point Rear Seat Belt, 1 x Lap Belt, Spare Gas Bottle,, Ample Storage, Bike Rack, Power Steering,.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.