VEHICLE LOCATED ASHINGTON
- LAYOUT - FRONT LOUNGE WITH OPPOSING SOFAS – MID KITCHEN – REAR FRENCH BED & BATHROOM
- 2 TRAVELLING SEATS
- 4 BERTH
- PLATINUM PACK – Silver Cab paintwork
- MEDIA PACK ( HEAD UNIT CHANGED TO PIONEER DOUBLE DIN unit )
- 2 X 125W SOLAR PANELS
- PHANTOM TRACKER REQUIRES SUBSCRITION
- 2000W INVERTER
- ADDITIONAL DIESEL HEATER
- TOW BAR SINGLE ELECTRICS
- 2 BIKE RACK
- UPDATED READING LIGHTS WITH USB POINTS
- GEMINI ALARM
- PLATED AT 4250 KG REQUIRES C1 LICENCE
A cracking example of Auto-Trail’s Frontier Cherokee based on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis with the multi jet 2.3 Turbo Diesel engine with a 6 speed manual gear box and is Euro 5 compliant. Having only had 4 owners from new it comes with a comprehensive service history including 10 mechanical stamps in the book, most recently a Cam Belt Kit in 05/21 & last service 07/23. The last Habitation check 10/23. The Cab benefits from: air conditioning, cruise control; electric front windows; electric adjustable heated mirrors; media pack: ( Head unit upgraded to double din Pioneer multi media unit ); 15” Drop Down TV; Bluetooth Telephone; status aerial; digital TV receiver; Aux, MP3 Inputs; colour reverse camera screen; Remis blinds to front & side screens.
We enter the motorhome on the passenger side immediately to the left is the lounge area which consist of two opposing sofas, there is an occasional table which pivots. The front seats rotate to join this area so you could easily seat 6 in comfort if entertaining on site. The main table is foldable and stows in a cupboard while not in use. At night this area pulls together to make a double bed the mattress being made up with the use of the sofa cushions.
Moving rear is the Galley kitchen which consists of brushed metal oval sink & drainer with a chrome mixer tap. A full sized oven & grill with a multi fuel hob, 3 gas burners and one 240v hot plate for use when plugged in on site. Above and below is plenty of cupboard and drawer space for all your holiday provisions, with the benefit of a 240v Microwave oven in a tambour cupboard. Opposite is a 150 litre fully automatic Thetford Absorber 3 way fridge with separate freezer box, this can be powered by: 240v,12v or gas depending whether you are plugged in on site or wild camping.
To the rear is the main bedroom which consists of a French bed, with hanging wardrobe space either side of the vehicle. The bed can be lifted from the foot end to reveal the storage below. At the foot of the bed is the second TV point.
Finally the large all in one bathroom which consists: Thetford electric fresh water flush cassette style toilette; white sink with chrome mixer tap; separate shower cubicle with Perspex doors to close with chrome mixer tap and head on a riser.
Heating & hot water are supplied by a Truma Combi boiler which can be powered by gas or electric.
Outside Passengers side: Gas Locker with Gaslow LPG refillable bottles, outside BBQ point; under bed storage locker access.
Rear: Tow Bar on protection bar; reverse camera; spare wheel; roof access ladder.
Drivers Side: Cassette Locker; outside shower point; Side Locker; Under Floor locker with access to 2 x Leisure Batteries.
Roof: 2 x 125w solar panels
C1 licence to drive this vehicle.
Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight 4250kg; Length 7.5m; Width 2.31m; Height 3.03m
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this motorhome then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ Cherokee ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.