VEHICLE LOCATED HEDGE END
- LAYOUT - FRONT DINNETTE MAKES LARGE DOUBLE OR CAN BE USED AT SINGLES - REAR KITCHEN AREA
- 2 BERTH
- 2 TRAVELLING SEATS
- ON BOARD FRESH WATER
- HEATING & HOT WATER
- COMPACT SINGLE OR TWO PERSON CAMPER
- GOOD SERVICE HISTORY WITH RECENT CAM BELT
The Auto - Sleepers Mezan certainly packs it in at under 4.95m length you could say its a go anywhere size. Built on the Peugeot Partner chassis this 1.6 HDI engine really pushes the campervan along. It has a comprehensive service history with 13 stamps in the service book the most recent in 04/22, Cam Belt done 10/20. The cab benefits from: PAS; central locking, electric windows; electric mirrors; & single CD head unit.
We enter from the back through a large rear door. Immediately to the left are the kitchen wash facilities with a good sized brushed metal sink with chrome mixer tap and hot & cold running water, underneath is storage for the Porta Potti. The Hob to right has 2 gas burners and a grill underneath, below is the Fridge with freezer box which can be powered by 240v; 12v or gas depending if plugged in on site or wild camping. In front of the kitchen units are two worktop flaps that can extend the work surface or act as two little tables.
The dinette area is made up of 2 opposing large sofas, there is a large folding table that stows in the over head storage when not in use. This area converts into the bedroom with the sofas being used as two single berths or can be pulled together using slats and the side cushions to fill the gap to make a double. There is an extension plate that extends over the front seats for a extra length.
Hot water is supplied by Truma Ultrastore & blown air heating by an Eberspacher Airtronic Diesel heater.
Dimensions: Gross Vehicle Weight 1930 KG; Length 4.95m; Width 1.73m; Height 2.33
For a link to over 100 photos giving a virtual tour of this campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘ Mezan ’. You can also text me that same information to Giles on 07501 190406 or the link can be text for phone and tablet viewing.
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, but check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.