LOCATED IN HORLEY, SURREY
- PRICED TO SELL
- 6 MONTHS MB&G COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY*
- BRAND NEW THETFORD FRIDGE
- MOT TO 30TH MAY 2020, NO ADVISORIES
- GOOD SERVICE HISTORY / CAM BELT CHANGED
- GAS IT REFILLABLE LPG
- TWO SOLAR PANELS TOTALLING 350 WATTS
- 2 X 220 AH AGM DEEP CYCLE LEISURE BATTERIES
- 1500 WATT INVERTER
- PRIVATE PLATE INCLUDED
PRICED TO SELL. AUTOCRUISE STARSPIRIT, 2005, 4 Berth, U-Shaped Rear Lounge, Peugeot 2.2 TDI, 54,556 miles and just three owners from new. The MOT runs through to 30th May 2020 and has no advisories, there is good service history with a stamped service book and the cam belt was recently changed. The vehicle will come with a private number plate included.
- Enter using the double electric step and you have the kitchen to your right, with a large stainless steel sink with draining board and a chrome mixer tap, a four gas burner hob with gas grill and oven beneath. Each side of the sink and cooker area there are additional pop-up counter tops. Opposite is a brand new Thetford three-way powered fridge with freezer box, plus there are plenty of upper cabinets and lower cupboards and drawers to store away your holiday provisions.
- The main feature is the large U-Shaped rear lounge, the side sofas can be used as single beds or draw them together to make up a large double bed. A HEKI II sunroof and large windows at the sides and rear flood the lounge area with natural daylight and fresh air. Upper aircraft style lockers and under-seat storage space available, plus there's a large dining table that stores away when not in use.
- The washroom has one of the most solid shower trays in the industry, a built-in washbasin with chrome mixer tap, separate tap to control the shower head that fits to a rising rail, shower curtain and a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush. There's a window, large mirror, downlighters and storage cabinet.
- The over-cab bed pulls down on gas struts to produce a large bed area, with a ladder to access it, two opening windows, lighting, privacy curtains and device to stop children falling out of the bed.
- Eberspacher Airtronic gas powered blown-air central heating, Truma gas and electric powered hot water boiler, black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout. Two x 220 AH AGM Deep Cycle Leisure Batteries and a 1500 watt inverter. A good sized wardrobe with hanging rail and storage drawers beneath.
- The cab has a JVC CD Tuner, one swivelling seat, power assisted steering, central locking, electric windows, mirrors and two 12v power outlets.
- Outside you have a wind-out sun canopy, a Fiamma bike rack, two roof mounted solar panels totalling 350 watts, a TV aerial, gas locker with one propane bottle and a GAS IT refillable LPG bottle which is great for touring Europe, a locker that accesses the under sofa storage area and a double electric step. The OSR corner has a little cosmetic damage and the plastic trim at the front of the near side passenger door step has a small piece broken off, but this also is purely cosmetic. The vehicle is priced accordingly, please ask for the link to the extra photos where it is fully documented.
- GVW 3500Kg, Length 6.12m, Width 2.23m.
- GVW is 3500Kg, which means that anyone of any age can drive this motorhome on a normal full UK driving licence.
- *6 Months MB&G comprehensive motorhome warranty included at the asking price only, PDF policy document on request.
- For a link to over 150 photos giving a virtual photographic tour then please send me your NAME and EMAIL address whilst quoting 'STARSPIRIT'. You can also text me that same information to Mark on 07810 300662. [email protected]
- Due to time and travelling distances involved we simply cannot offer casual viewing, however, we do send you over 150 high-res photos which you can view in the comfort of your own home. All we ask is for you to be completely sure that this is the vehicle for you prior to arranging a viewing. Thank you.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.